Home

Seems Like Heisman is the way to go.

This is a discussion on Seems Like Heisman is the way to go. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Seems Like Heisman is the way to go.

Seems like a lot of All-American players are switching to Heisman slider sets. I can't get the CPU AI going on All-American either.

For those All-American Players that switched to Heisman sets, do you feel like you get realistic results and what is a realistic set to start with?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Seems Like Heisman is the way to go.

To be honest, AI does look more alive on Heisman and actually will score more, mainly because of stats boost and scripted plays and not because it something better.

Problem is it still can't stop anything , due to db glitch, so what's the point of them scoring 20 instead of 10 , when you can still score 30-40 with ease due to that.

Any play that has even one streak in it will kill AI

Last edited by tariq071; 09-25-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

The safety glitch makes Heisman unplayable for me.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
Pro

Very frustrating, I can't get All-American AI going either.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

The All-American set my mkharsh is the best one out there IMO. I can't stand the cheats coded into Heisman and even though All-American has it's issues, I feel it's the most realtisic level.

The only modification I made to mk's set it to up human passing from 0 to 5 Until EA releases another tuner set or patch I'm sticking with All-American.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq071
To be honest, AI does look more alive on Heisman and actually will score more, mainly because of stats boost and scripted plays and not because it something better.

Problem is it still can't stop anything , due to db glitch, so what's the point of them scoring 20 instead of 10 , when you can still score 30-40 with ease due to that.

Any play that has even one streak in it will kill AI
Yep, you can be having a great game on heisman....until the safety runs into the middle of nowhere and starts looking for clovers in the grass while the WR streaks right past him.

I bet that glitch really makes the win at all costs kids happy. "Dude, it was sweet, I was down by 13 with 1 minute left and pulled out a victory...."
Old 09-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Yep, you can be having a great game on heisman....until the safety runs into the middle of nowhere and starts looking for clovers in the grass while the WR streaks right past him.

I bet that glitch really makes the win at all costs kids happy. "Dude, it was sweet, I was down by 13 with 1 minute left and pulled out a victory...."
That is exactly what was happening in my Tennessee dynasty, i would be having tight game till the second half, then my QB (coach mode) would just throw 2-3 TD's out of harmless plays, like FB Flare and it was 37-20 for me, game over...Same happened on every match and i ended being 12-0 .

Very undeservedly so and unsatisfying ....deleted dynasty because of it, since i really can't remove 30-40 + % of plays that contain even one streak ...
Old 09-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #8
Pro

Are there any tuners or patches in the works? I would be surprised if there is. EA used patch 3 for the uniform store, which is cool for some people, but I could care less. There are too many issues with this game that they could have addressed instead. I don't get it, many people complain about this stuff and it goes unaddressed. They didn't even fix the deep ball issue from last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »