Home

Last-gen slider questions

This is a discussion on Last-gen slider questions within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
Last-gen slider questions

I have some questions about sliders for the last-gen ncaa games. these may apply to the sliders in next-gen ncaa games also.

RB Ability - in my experience, it seems like this slider increases the speed, acceleration, break tackle ability, etc of players running with the ball, not just running backs. (receivers after catching a pass, QB's scrambling) is this how this slider works?

Run Blocking / Pass Blocking - i'm trying to figure out what this really does. i always thought this affected the skills of the offensive line. but after playing a few matches, one match with both of these at 80% and then a match with both of these at 50%, it seems that this might work differently. i'm thinking now that turning this up increases the run / pass blocking ability of both offense and defensive lines. with this at 50%, i felt like the teams ratings were more respected. the CPU team i was playing has great offensive and defensive lines, and my team had below average offensive and defensive lines. well with the sliders at 80%, I was actually able to shut down their running game, and i was able to run effectively. but when i turned them down to 50%, the game became harder. (since i was playing a good CPU team with an average team) they had over 100 yards rushing in the first quarter, and i couldn't run as consistently.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »