Home

justinturners heisman sliders

This is a discussion on justinturners heisman sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
Rookie

justinturner54's Arena

OVR: 0
justinturners heisman sliders

Let me start by saying I really never thought I'd make my own slider set but I decided to go ahead and try this is my first set so try em out see what you think tell me your tweaks how your games went.

A little about this I play a lot of ncaa and I mean a lot I mainly do offline dynastys bc I love to build a team from nothing espically uva. So anyways as for me its hard to find a challenge in this game on regular heisman I've gotten to the point where its just no fun at all so I wanted to make a set that truly challengend me and made feel like I had to work hard to win who doesn't get tired of winning by 30 points a game I'd much rather go 0-12 and have fought hard every game but got beat giving it my best game then go 12-0 and win every game by 25points and have all my players at the top of the stat boards when I known in real life that doesn't happen so I sat out to make a set that was hard but at the same time real now in my sliders your going to give up yards but if youve got the right defense you won't give up points

YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOUR GAME GO INTO COACH INFO AND WHATEVER TEAM YOUR PLAYING FIND THIER COACH AND GO TO THE EDIT COACH SCREEN THEN GO TO THOER OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE STYLE AND CHANGE THE AGRESSIVE/CONSERVATIVE TO 50/50 OR AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET IT IF YOU CAN'T GET IT TO 50 /50 MAKE SURE AGRESSIVE IS THE ONE WITH THE MOST AND DO THIS FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENCE AND ALSO DO THE OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR AND DEFENSIVE CORNDINATIOR DON'T MESS WITH THE RUN VS PASS STUFF AND YOU CAN CHANGE IT BACK AFTER THE GAME IF YOU WANT I DON'T BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE.

Skill
Heisman (of coarse)

Injuries and fatigue
On (if you don't want them on turn them off )

Quarter length
8 mins ( I feel this is a good amount of time where you won't see rediculous amounts of points scored but feel free to play what you want)

Game speed
Slow

Threshold
60 (do what you like this one is hard to break loose but the pass coverage is much better)

NOW FOR PENALTIES
offsides-85
False start-60
Holding-55
Facemask-56
OffandDef pass interference-100
Kr/pr interference-100
Clipping-51
Intentional grounding-100
Roughing the passer-51
Roughing the kicker-59

User/CPU settings

Qb accuracy 10/100(I know seems crazy but the qbs actually play good but you can still get them rattled and they will make bad decisions they aren't superman)

Pass blocking-45/100 (its hard to get pressure real hard don't expect a lot of sacks but they do come )

WR catching 45/60 (i user catch but you can always tweak it if you get to many drops)

RB ability- 45/90 (i find it is pretty easy to run in this game you can basically line up ans run down anyones throat if you want so i tend to make it hard to rush bc if my rb rushes for 1200 yards i want to know hes a beast not just bc the cpu sucks as far as CPU backs they are tough if you don't line up in the right def might as well chalk up 6 but if your like me I don't think ive ever had a season where i didnt have the number one rush defense so it evens out )

Run blocking -10/90 (like i said i find it easy this is a challenge if you dont like it or find you cant rush at all just change it up)

Pass coverage- 25/100 (i know i like to think im tom brady and can cut up a defense with my aerial assualt but this def can make me feel more like rex grossman )

Pass rush-25/90 (you better get rid of the ball pretty quick and dont think you can be outside running around you will get sacked)

Interceptions-45/100 (Ive had games where ive thrown 6 ints ive had games where i picked 6 depends how good you are and if mix it up if you like tonpass 35+ times a game your gonna throw picks)

Rush defense-25/100 (like i said its gonna be hard to stop the cpus rb espically if hea a star player but with the threshold they shouldnt break loose on you but you might give up alot of yards)

Tackling-40/55 (its nice to break a tackle every once in awhile)

FG power-45/45 (its a lil harder to make fgs but I don't think all the kickers should be making50+ fgs in college unless your a real good kicker like rated 90s or so)

FG Accuracy-40/40

Punt power-50/50

Punt acc-40/55

Kickoff power 45/50

Like i said let me know what you think so far my season in my new dynasty has gone well I started out ranked 4th and played Oregon they were killing me 35-13 them my game froze so I played them again I came out on top 35-27 with them turning the ball over on thier last drive so I quit and decided to give them one more shot since they were killing me when it froze I won 27-21 with a crazy fourth down stop while they were driving with a min left to go then I played Arkansas and lost 27-36 turned the ball over too much bc I was forced to pass the entire 2nd half bc I was down both were real fun though.

*sorry for the spelling mistakes had to type this on my phone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Rookie

justinturner54's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: justinturners heisman sliders

If you downloaded carsons rosters where they edited all the coaches to 30/70 those work well this is the toughest roster set I've played with I coached buffalo as the OC and went 6-6 then took a head coaching job at Iowa state so far I'm 1-5 dreadful first year I wanted to run a 3-4 but its just not for me I've gotta go back to my original defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »