Home

Charter04's NCAA 14 Demo Slider testing

This is a discussion on Charter04's NCAA 14 Demo Slider testing within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2013, 01:23 AM   #17
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
Charter, I'm about to play a game right now, but are you using 0 for kicking as well?
No all kicking stuff is default for now
Old 06-25-2013, 02:15 AM   #18
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Re: Charter04's NCAA 14 Demo Slider testing

I updated the OP. I hope anyone using these realizes that these are in the testing phase. They are not were I want them yet. I am happy with a lot of how the game is playing out though. The OL/DL Interactions are improved this year! My RE has bull rushed the RT a few times. I haven't seen that in this series before. He just started pushing him all the way in the back field on a pass play.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #19
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I changed the CPU and User RBA to 50. I think that will work better. I thought it might cause the runners to break too many tackles but, its not. I also raised CPU catching to 40. They were dropping too many passes.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #20
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

The OL/DL interactions are more than improved. It's almost an entirely new game in that area. Can't wait to see whose sliders get the most out of the new stuff this game will offer. I will def keep an eye on yours

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

decided to throw your sliders in and play as Michigan against Ohio State. (Used your sliders in years past)

Won 7-0. Really liked the inaccuracy of some throws. (Both qb's around 55%) Ohio State was able to get into the backfield pretty quick on me, only had 25 rushing yards. I had 1 really nice looking tipped pass for an INT. Only downside I had was Ohio State fumbled as their QB was running into the endzone and barely bumped by a LB. I don't think that had anything to do with the sliders though lol.

Anyway, keep up the good work, excited to see what you come up with for retail. Thank you for all the hard work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #22
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Just got done playing my first game with these and it felt great and things were fluid and natural but somethings I did notice

I'm going to look at the Human Pass Coverage because it felt like the field was too wide open when the CPU dropped back to pass

I'm going to mess around with the Human catching also because WR's seemed to drop some easy catches

Blocking is pretty good with out sliders which is good to know

Running and Tackling felt good and not over powered

Off-Topic tho

Presentation/Atmosphere is GREAT even tho everything is not in due to it being a demo

and am I the only one who can't tell who the Alabama or VT fans are

Sliders can make NCAA 14 a GREAT game

Damn I can't wait to get the retail and start my Dynasty with Louisville

also it sucks not having Instant Replay or Longer Quarters I wish they gave us 5-6 min QTRS

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #23
Rookie

Billy Batson's Arena

OVR: 0

just got done using these sliders playing as oregon against the a&m and the gameplay felt solid. i loved the blocking. i love running the option in ncaa 14! the only concern ive seen is that both QBs are super accurate. in the two games ive played, i believe the qb's were 12-16 or something like that (i didnt think to write the stats down )

im going to try playin 2 games with OSU and MICH next and see how that goes. but am loving these!
Old 06-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #24
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Batson
just got done using these sliders playing as oregon against the a&m and the gameplay felt solid. i loved the blocking. i love running the option in ncaa 14! the only concern ive seen is that both QBs are super accurate. in the two games ive played, i believe the qb's were 12-16 or something like that (i didnt think to write the stats down )

im going to try playin 2 games with OSU and MICH next and see how that goes. but am loving these!
I noticed that If you stand in the pocket the passes are more accurate then when rolling out

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »