Home

SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

This is a discussion on SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #193
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
If this is like what was going around madden last summer I remember being told to think of it as how long the CPU controlled player takes to react. Lower meaning quicker reaction time. Is that the idea now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Starting to look that way
I been labbing with this pretty hard today (Heisman of course) and I really couldn't see the difference in coverage at all. Seems like that slider doesn't work IMO. On Madden it was easy to recognize that the pass reaction slider was reversed but I'm just not seeing a difference either way with the pass coverage slider. I'll continue to mess around with this for a few more days before I drop my sliders..
Old 07-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #194
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

What exactly is Auto-Pass? What does it do?
Old 07-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #195
Rookie

BryantGuy57's Arena

OVR: 0

I feel almost dirty for posting this lol. I started with Georgia State as they are the worst team in the game. So far this FCS school was higher raterd. Gonna be a long season but I do it for the thrills you get from seeing 2-3 star recruits blossom and turning a 1 star program (hopefully) into something. This game was against an FCS team but playing with Georgia State (60 Ovr/ 60 Off/ 60 Def) on Heisman is no joke!!! Seemed really legit with these sliders. Just thought I would give feedback even if it is a little embarrassing.

FCS East Howlers at Georgia State Panthers
Jul 9, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
FCS East Howlers (0-0)7140324
Georgia State Panthers (1-0)777728
Team Stats Comparison
FCSGSU
Total Offense409429
Rushing Yards182191
Passing Yards227238
First Downs1821
Punt Return Yards019
Kick Return Yards135153
Total Yards544601
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion1-6 16%9-17 52%
4th Down Conversion0-04-4
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-3-04-3-0
Penalties1-51-5
Posession Time14:0121:39
FCS East Howlers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
No Data (FCS TEAM)
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
No Data (FCS TEAM)
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
No Data (FCS TEAM)
Georgia State Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Quincy Massey18/2723830
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Vincent Brown341554.50
Quincy Massey9212.31
Brad Meyer7142.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Nic Wolfe1115814.33
Allen Cade22110.50
Vincent Brown188.00
Sean Cox11414.00
Gabe Dorsey11414.00
Steve Pruitt11616.00
Jacob Coleman177.00

*** I do want to mention due to the number of drops that is why my impact receiver had way more catches then any of the others. Really tried running the ball all game but was very inconsistent. Went it came down to crunch time Wolfe was the only real consistent pass catcher. Next game is WVU... should be a bloodbath***

Last edited by BryantGuy57; 07-10-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #196
Banned

OVR: 32

minor tweaks made today fellas.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #197
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

My OCD is on overload with threshold set to 41.

How many plays are you getting with 8-9 minute quarters? I've been playing with 10 and got around 65 plays as Georgia and around 74 for Georgia Tech in my latest game (I included punts and kicks. plays = snaps of the ball).
Old 07-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #198
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm digging these things so far and I think personally I'm about 2-3 minor tweaks away from some legit and honest gameplay. However, I was wondering how these things will work out when it comes to HUM vs. HUM competition in an online dynasty.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 5

I know you are still making adjustments, and love your slider sets, you and jarrod 21 always have the most competitive, but have a question for my dynasty,( i dont ever play online dynasty's, but i'm a very good player i guess in my opinion,lol) i need your advice as to how i should adjust your sliders when it comes to running, i run mostly a flexbone, wishbone, wingbone type offense, with roughly 200 yds passing involved, but the running is still way to easy in my opinion, i could run for days, and have to hold back from running up the score, especially once i get to around yr 15, i usually play 30 to 40 yrs, all on heisman, and never lose once i get to yr 15 and beyond, once i get the solid recruits needed to run my offense, some think its cheesy to put one Qb in the running plays and my passing QB in my passing plays, and it may be, but i'd like your opinion on what to do about slowing down how easy it is for me to run this yr, 600 yds a game is not unheardof in the games i play and that just seems unrealilistic, hope u can help, thanks guy
Old 07-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #200
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
I know you are still making adjustments, and love your slider sets, you and jarrod 21 always have the most competitive, but have a question for my dynasty,( i dont ever play online dynasty's, but i'm a very good player i guess in my opinion,lol) i need your advice as to how i should adjust your sliders when it comes to running, i run mostly a flexbone, wishbone, wingbone type offense, with roughly 200 yds passing involved, but the running is still way to easy in my opinion, i could run for days, and have to hold back from running up the score, especially once i get to around yr 15, i usually play 30 to 40 yrs, all on heisman, and never lose once i get to yr 15 and beyond, once i get the solid recruits needed to run my offense, some think its cheesy to put one Qb in the running plays and my passing QB in my passing plays, and it may be, but i'd like your opinion on what to do about slowing down how easy it is for me to run this yr, 600 yds a game is not unheardof in the games i play and that just seems unrealilistic, hope u can help, thanks guy
The only thing I have been able to come up with is to lower the user run block. How far, I am not sure of at this point. I want to try and keep the sliders as equal as possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »