Home

Kingsofthevalley Grind Time NCAA14 slider set

This is a discussion on Kingsofthevalley Grind Time NCAA14 slider set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Kingsofthevalley Grind Time NCAA14 slider set

Good day. Figured I'd go ahead and throw my hat in with a slider set.

I must say, the dev team did a stellar job this time out. First time in years that I've actually had the urge to play multiple games in one sitting. Thats saying something. Anyway, here ya go. Feedback would be appreciated.

Difficulty: All American
Game Speed: Slow
Speed Threshold: 30

QB Accuracy- HUM 15....CPU 25....CPU seemed to need a little more of a crutch than I did. Locked in.

Pass Block- HUM 45....CPU 45....I actually want to keep them at what I had previously (40) but too many sacks were generated. I'm looking for two to three sacks per game if possible. Set at 40, my Akron D line was seeing four to five in the first quarter alone in some cases. Yes, it is an alternate reality but I dont want to be too far removed from real world. On the other hand, set at 45 seems a tad too strong. Wish I could change by increments of one instead of five. Work in progress.

WR Catch- HUM 40....CPU 40....Seems to be what I'm looking for. Locked in.

RB Ability- HUM 50....CPU 55....Slight bump for the CPU to give a little more boost off of the snap to compensate for what I have for Run block. Work in progress.

Run Block- HUM 0....CPU 0...****n game needs to be tamed. Way to easy too gain big chunks of yards. I'm looking for three to four yards per carry with an occasional 10 or a big boy 15 possibly to daylight.

Pass Coverage- Good out of the box so far. 50 on both sides. I'm loving how the CBs break on some of the plays. Footwork looks good for the most part.

Interceptions- Dropped both to 40. I'd rather see more drops than picks. Locked in at the moment.

Rush Defense- HUM 20....CPU 30....This is still a work in progress. They most definitely will not be going lower. Once again, wish I could change in increments of one.

Tackle- So far, these are good out the box. 50 on both sides.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 07-08-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »