Home

Old 07-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #33
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Auto-Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
The answer to the Stam question is unfortunately " Yes" you have to. I have my auto subs where they should be at RB 84/86 and my stam for all 4 in the 70's seniors have a higher stam than freshman. I think JWill is 76 stam and Alex Collins is 74 or somewhere around there.

And yeah you drop their Stam and they will sub out more often and like with my guys JWill will completely come out of the game in the 4th if he has over 25 carries.
It would be awesome if we could come up with some sort if global edit for stamina in relation to class and position.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 07-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 19

lack of slider options, and broken sliders always kill EA's football games. Until they remedy this they will never produce a balanced game.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:46 AM   #35
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
It would be awesome if we could come up with some sort if global edit for stamina in relation to class and position.
Yup exactly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0
85/86 works pretty good for me. 9min quarters.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #37
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Call me old school but I go into the pause menu and adjust the depth chart real quick to get the carries I want. The sub sliders always seem broken to me, and never give me the carries results I want in this game or in Madden, so I've just always rolled like that.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #38
Rookie

OSfan093's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
Call me old school but I go into the pause menu and adjust the depth chart real quick to get the carries I want. The sub sliders always seem broken to me, and never give me the carries results I want in this game or in Madden, so I've just always rolled like that.
I'm not sure about this because I don't usually call my plays by formation (rather, by play type or ask coach or whatever it is)...but can't you do the thing where you go to select your play by formation, and then you click the right stick to bring in certain packages? They used to have this and one of the options was "Spell RB" so you could put your backup in. But maybe this was only in madden, I can't remember.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 4

Any one have anything for 6 mins games..i have the RB as 85/86 and it works amazing...but anyone have anything for the other positions...i tried 85/86 with the other ones and players left by mid 2nd...and never seen them again!! HELP PLEASE

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »