Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2014, 10:51 AM   #3577
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

I have been playing around all morning with the op set up. I played as bama vs a&m. 100 qb acc johnny football 21/29-209 2tds 2ints. I've been working on the swats and and interesting thing threw 4 games i have noticed if the wr catch slider is higher than int slider my pass reflections go away. Not sure what this means but I had 0 in this game with these settings. I won 41-14. The game before I had cpu catch @ 35 and ints at 40 1int 6 swats going to test this out a bit more.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:30 PM   #3578
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
I have been playing around all morning with the op set up. I played as bama vs a&m. 100 qb acc johnny football 21/29-209 2tds 2ints. I've been working on the swats and and interesting thing threw 4 games i have noticed if the wr catch slider is higher than int slider my pass reflections go away. Not sure what this means but I had 0 in this game with these settings. I won 41-14. The game before I had cpu catch @ 35 and ints at 40 1int 6 swats going to test this out a bit more.
Weird. What we had last night was real good. That BYU-Virginia game was spot on. I'm in the middle of getting worked by Alabama as UTSA right now - bout to bring up Twitch to start the 2nd half in about an hour.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #3579
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
I have seen the same thing with the CPU WRC and user Int. It seems that a lot of the sliders follow the same theory. I think the closer the opposing sliders are, the more it comes down to ratings. Although the CPU doe get a boost on Heisman. I wish there was a way to isolate certain matchups, like a 70 rated Wr vs a 90+ ovr DB and tweak it until the DB wins 90% of the matchups. Rinse and repeat with a LB and RB. I played DE in college and it just pisses me off when my 93 ovr DE is getting dogged by a 65 ovr RT. I try to keep the OL and DL sliders pretty even. But the user Rblk is stronger this year so I give the CPU the advantage in that area. I'm using 10 user rush D and 10 CPU Rblk. This was based off of Matts 0/0 from before. I'm gonna test stuff all weekend. Monday is my cut off, for myself. Otherwise I'll be still testing and the season will be starting . Matt, how do you get the new rosters into season 2 in Dynasty?
Old 05-17-2014, 01:32 PM   #3580
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Weird. What we had last night was real good. That BYU-Virginia game was spot on. I'm in the middle of getting worked by Alabama as UTSA right now - bout to bring up Twitch to start the 2nd half in about an hour.
Where you at im looking for ya, ready for part 2 of the beatdown haha
Old 05-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #3581
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
Where you at im looking for ya, ready for part 2 of the beatdown haha
Gimme 30 mins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 03:41 PM   #3582
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Gimme 30 mins.
Live Now:

Watch live video from Matt10l on www.twitch.tv

Using a set I never published/posted - feel free to try it:

Last edited by Matt10; 05-17-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:04 PM   #3583
MVP

mjavon's Arena

You gotta ditch that zone man! Air raid offense is just going to tear you apart!
Old 05-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #3584
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahswill
I have seen the same thing with the CPU WRC and user Int. It seems that a lot of the sliders follow the same theory. I think the closer the opposing sliders are, the more it comes down to ratings. Although the CPU doe get a boost on Heisman. I wish there was a way to isolate certain matchups, like a 70 rated Wr vs a 90+ ovr DB and tweak it until the DB wins 90% of the matchups. Rinse and repeat with a LB and RB. I played DE in college and it just pisses me off when my 93 ovr DE is getting dogged by a 65 ovr RT. I try to keep the OL and DL sliders pretty even. But the user Rblk is stronger this year so I give the CPU the advantage in that area. I'm using 10 user rush D and 10 CPU Rblk. This was based off of Matts 0/0 from before. I'm gonna test stuff all weekend. Monday is my cut off, for myself. Otherwise I'll be still testing and the season will be starting . Matt, how do you get the new rosters into season 2 in Dynasty?
This is the same thing I run into the ratings just dont seem to matter as much for example I have a syracuse dynasty in year 3 and in year 1 as well as an Ohio state one I tweak the sliders like you for my defense so sure an 95 qb comes in puts up big numbers like expected then I play a Villanova with a qb that is rated a 72 and he plays damn near the exact same and it always seems to work the other way around as well I will play alabama and there defense shuts me down go to play a Tulane same thing. I'll have it pretty close to the way I want and might tweak one slider up 5 and it throws the whole game out of wack so I switch it back and start over. As you I can't stand a dominate d line getting pushed 2 yards back against a 70 rated o-line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »