Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #4033
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerDad48
Matt or Cowher...when testing the latest slider set (Zero Thresh) are you still adjusting the RBs stamina for the CPU RBs when playing or are you just leaving it where it is?
You didn't ask me, but I always play with global HB stamina reduction by 30....independent of what sliders I use.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #4034
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You didn't ask me, but I always play with global HB stamina reduction by 30....independent of what sliders I use.
yep,what Josh said.
There's rosters in the roster section that already have these edits done,so no need to do them yourself.

I don't know the xbox user but Josh here has done it for us PS3 users
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #4035
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Sorry man. won't happen again. LOL!

I didn't realize you knocked the stamina down by 30 tho. Does that seem to help with the subbing more than the 20 pt drop? plus you do that to your own RBs, correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 04:07 PM   #4036
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
yep,what Josh said.
There's rosters in the roster section that already have these edits done,so no need to do them yourself.

I don't know the xbox user but Josh here has done it for us PS3 users
I will probably have to just keep editing them as i go b/c i am in year 6 of my coaching dynasty so by now the rosters should have been completely computer generated by now. Started at Nebraska as OC, then moved to UCF as HC (got fired after just 2 yrs probably b/c i kept trying the new slider sets as they were coming out ) now at ULL as HC (still making the slider adjustments as you guys come up with them to see which how they work for me). Maybe this latest set will do me wonders. I will have to post some stats from my next game (hopefully i can get it tonite (i will test the zero thresh slider set that Matt10 and Gang just came out with)).

I am just amazed how you guys are able to analyze these different sets of sliders to make the game so dang fun to play!

I will say it again great work guys!!
Old 06-24-2014, 04:09 PM   #4037
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerDad48
Sorry man. won't happen again. LOL!

I didn't realize you knocked the stamina down by 30 tho. Does that seem to help with the subbing more than the 20 pt drop? plus you do that to your own RBs, correct?
I meant that even though you didn't ask me, I'd still answer.....no affront taken....didn't mean my comment that way

Yes, the roster I use globally edits ALL HB stamina by 30 (even for games I'm not playing). I just edit them back up after each year of my dynasty, then drop it again at the start of the next year to account for freshmen and so forth.

Yes, dropping them down 30 helps with HB rotation. Matt posted my autosub set a few pages back. (60/70 for HBs with this edit). You WILL see an increase in injuries and fumbles though (I view that as a good thing, but be forewarned).
Old 06-24-2014, 04:33 PM   #4038
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Glad you guys are enjoying the zero threshold. Makes me feel less crazy - especially now that HFA is on, I think we are starting to see the benefits of zero thresh. I've updated the OP and updated my original post about the zero thresh announcement. This is the image of the sliders:

Old 06-24-2014, 05:18 PM   #4039
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders (FINAL VERSION)

Bout to do a zero thresh game. Just got done with a game using the 5 thresh, outcome was 24-14, again as the OC. I an using a Portland State tb who is on par with the fcs schools. They suck but it should be fun. Added them to the PAC 12. I am changing to zero thresh before i play the next game against fcs northwest.

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #4040
Rookie

Matt it would let me see the picture of the sliders can you post it in another way please

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »