Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #4817
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quick question for Josh RE:
14/15 Roster uploaded for PS3 based on LSUTyga24's set.

Josh, figured I'd ask you about your PS3 roster set as your active on this thread...

Is the roster set finished or on hold at this point? Last post was 7/26 by someone asking the same question...

I know that other folks working on rosters are tweaking depth charts...
Just curious.

Thx!

Jack
Old 07-30-2014, 12:22 PM   #4818
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32jack
Quick question for Josh RE:
14/15 Roster uploaded for PS3 based on LSUTyga24's set.

Josh, figured I'd ask you about your PS3 roster set as your active on this thread...

Is the roster set finished or on hold at this point? Last post was 7/26 by someone asking the same question...

I know that other folks working on rosters are tweaking depth charts...
Just curious.

Thx!

Jack
Teams are complete and have full depth charts. They aren't perfect though. My intention is to release a PS3 version of buffeyes set once he releases it. Until then, I don't plan on making any further updates.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:44 PM   #4819
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Finally got around to trying out the latest 25 thresh sliders,and just let me say (I know it's only 1 game) I was pretty impressed by what I saw.

The only changes I made were to the cpu qb acc (10) and my qb acc (5)...I held off Kentucky 34-27 in double OT.

I held Smith to 45% and I was something like 65%....game played out really nice,and it was the 1st time my back was actually held to under 100 yards rushing.

This game had everything I needed to see in terms of drops from both sides,overthrows and underthrows.....Kentucky also had a TD nullified by an illegal touching penalty in the endzone....pretty cool.

I did sack Smith 7 times,but as I mentioned earlier it's only 1 game,so not to worried about that. My defense was also swarming nicely to the ball getting 3 ints as well.

Overall,color me impressed so far....good job
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 07-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #4820
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2

Whats the difference in the 1 threshold and the 25 threshold? Is the gameplay different or is it just the threshold rating? And what do you guys prefer?
Old 07-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #4821
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UravenzownU
Whats the difference in the 1 threshold and the 25 threshold? Is the gameplay different or is it just the threshold rating? And what do you guys prefer?
Having played with both slider sets, I would say the 25 threshold has given me a more competitive game defensively. I have to make sure I read what the CPU is coming out with offensively and setting my defense accordingly, this can be difficult, especially if your facing a no huddle offense.

However, we just beat the black off of Nevada 45-6.

Los had a 98 yd kickoff return for a touchdown. Rashad Greene had a 60 yard reception and broken tackle for a quick TD that set the tone for the rest of the game.

My defense had 3 interceptions.

Winston had over 300 yards passing with two interceptions, 25/33 for 75% completion, and sacked 3 times.

Cody Fajardo of Nevada had 14/24 for 118 yds and a 58% completion rating with 3 picks.

FSU moto: "Beating Bums Back to Back!
"Florida State, the only FBS Division-1 school to finish consecutively in the AP top 5 poll for 14 years. This is a record that no other collegiate football team will ever remotely come close to accomplishing again."

#Unconquered
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #4822
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Teams are complete and have full depth charts. They aren't perfect though. My intention is to release a PS3 version of buffeyes set once he releases it. Until then, I don't plan on making any further updates.
Ok Josh. Sounds like I should fire up the 2013 season for another go round. LOL!
Old 07-30-2014, 03:03 PM   #4823
Rookie

Josh-- 1 more quickie question... best 2013-14 PS3 roster for Matt/ Josh set, in your opinion?? I played with a PS3 roster set from Jason (was that a buffeye carryover from xbox to ps3?), that played really solid.

Guys, thanks again for everything you're doing to create a great sim!!
Old 07-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #4824
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gaming_Disciple
Having played with both slider sets, I would say the 25 threshold has given me a more competitive game defensively. I have to make sure I read what the CPU is coming out with offensively and setting my defense accordingly, this can be difficult, especially if your facing a no huddle offense.

However, we just beat the black off of Nevada 45-6.

Los had a 98 yd kickoff return for a touchdown. Rashad Greene had a 60 yard reception and broken tackle for a quick TD that set the tone for the rest of the game.

My defense had 3 interceptions.

Winston had over 300 yards passing with two interceptions, 25/33 for 75% completion, and sacked 3 times.

Cody Fajardo of Nevada had 14/24 for 118 yds and a 58% completion rating with 3 picks.

FSU moto: "Beating Bums Back to Back!
Thanks for the info and whos Los Levonte Whitfiled? And we gonna get yall this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »