Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

That was sweet.. This game isn't broken.. Looking forward to the latest penalty update because the patch doesn't seem to have fixed a lot meaning we don't have to deal with that for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Right now, just testing penalty sliders.

I did actually, just to see what it'd look like, place the gameplan to Aggressive for the CPU for a whole quarter - this was one play in particular I thought would have resulted in some poor coverage overall.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #66
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2

I'll be ready to test 'em out tonight. I'll be picking my copy up on the way to work. It was too far away from me to justify going through there twice, since they didn't want to do a midnight release. Then I'll have enough time to play a game before my friends get to their respective homes to start our online dynasty. Hoping these play out well enough for us to use in our OD.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:

I did actually, just to see what it'd look like, place the gameplan to Aggressive for the CPU for a whole quarter - this was one play in particular I thought would have resulted in some poor coverage overall.

Pretty nice, but if you had better protection (or stepped up in the pocket), your in route was pretty open up the middle. But one note, did you see their safety come in down to your o-line? (looks aimlessly to me)

Last edited by lere2001; 07-09-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

looks great can we get an update of the current sliders you are running with please?
Old 07-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Plugging these in my cpu v cpu dynasty as unc (in week 2 vs middle tenn state). Will update at half with stats
Old 07-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 0

Appreciate your hard work on these!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Pretty nice, but if you had better protection (or stepped up in the pocket), your in route was pretty open up the middle. But one note, did you see their safety come in down to your o-line? (looks aimlessly to me)
Yes, I did. And yes - better protection would have been nice. I saw the receiver open too late.

Aggressive zone does play that way - and if our theory is wrong, then at least it's playable on the varsity defense rather than Heisman or AA.

I'm going to delete the tuner and see if this is the case as well - just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
looks great can we get an update of the current sliders you are running with please?
Nothing has changed, penalty sliders I'm testing - but not enough to update the OP. I'm also trying to fix my broadcasting software - and think I might've figured it out.

Right now - while I do that - I'm going to delete the tuner, just to see what may happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

So far these sliders are working PHENOMINALLY in a cpu v cpu game....very realistic!! Unc up 7-0 end of 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »