Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2017, 10:34 AM   #8921
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders (FINAL VERSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBinKC
I personally play with it off. I lose the realism of having subs come in, but at least I get a real challenge out of the CPU.
I think it's about utilizing your fav backs thru the subs gameplan. I run a Spread Offset offense, and Inside Zone is historically broken play, so I had to account for that turning CPU Run D to 50
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 10:36 AM   #8922
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

but ya. it sounds like a dare at this point lol.

RUN A FULL SEASON WITH FATIGUE OFF
Old 11-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #8923
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yo for whoever made these sliders, on behalf of all the NCAA 14 players out there, THANK YOU. I just finished a full season with Oklahoma and for a while I thought the sliders were just like any other bc I was beating most teams without a challenge except for Texas. I went 13-0 until I met Bama in the title game smh. I couldn’t run or pass the ball at all but my defense stood tall until late game. They got through a deep pass in the last 30 secs and kicked a field goal. Left me 8 sec and Hail Mary couldn’t connect. It was a true defensive battle and the best team won. The turnovers feel real and they determine the course of the game like an actual collegiate game does. Thanks for these sliders again man it felt as real as it gets. This is coming from a college football athlete. Thanks again and please continue to create and innovate so we can all enjoy this game since those we’re not fortunate enough to get another NCAA. and Roll Damn Tide, **** Auburn! Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

I would upload the Game summary but idk how. The final score was 19-17.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:14 PM   #8924
Pro

Idk how some of you guys are getting the CPU qbs to have inaccurate throws. Every game for me, the CPU qb kills me... mostly because my dbs are staying flat footed during their coverage. So idk if I'm not doing something right in the settings or if I just suck at picking plays on defense...
Old 11-24-2017, 12:18 PM   #8925
Rookie

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Idk how some of you guys are getting the CPU qbs to have inaccurate throws. Every game for me, the CPU qb kills me... mostly because my dbs are staying flat footed during their coverage. So idk if I'm not doing something right in the settings or if I just suck at picking plays on defense...

QBs killed me too all the time. 25-28, 300+ yds... 32/35....21/24.... almost every game. It’s weird. I tried upping the USER coverage slider a little bit. It seemed to help a little. I also dropped the CPU passing accuracy form 10 to 5. Seemed to help me out without messing up the sliders. Try it out man
Also, try playing some more man coverage rather than zone. It worked for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2017, 12:37 PM   #8926
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

Matt10, do you do anything with the main menu sliders and game play settings?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-24-2017, 12:37 PM   #8927
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybomb
QBs killed me too all the time. 25-28, 300+ yds... 32/35....21/24.... almost every game. It’s weird. I tried upping the USER coverage slider a little bit. It seemed to help a little. I also dropped the CPU passing accuracy form 10 to 5. Seemed to help me out without messing up the sliders. Try it out man
Also, try playing some more man coverage rather than zone. It worked for me
Alright I'll definitely try that but I pretty much run man coverage the whole time cause zone drives me crazy...if the qb decides to scramble my players will stay in their zones and just stare at him as he runs by.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:42 PM   #8928
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerDad48
Matt10, do you do anything with the main menu sliders and game play settings?

What I'm getting at is do you keep the main menu settings at default or do mirror them with the in game settings. If default what do you set the game speed at on the main menu? I heard or seen that having the MM game speed and in game speed setting different makes affects the way the game plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »