Home

Pigpowered Heisman Coach Mode Sliders NCAA14

This is a discussion on Pigpowered Heisman Coach Mode Sliders NCAA14 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #25
Rookie

DonnyARKMac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pigpowered Heisman Coach Mode Sliders NCAA14

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Coach mode only guy here. I plugged these sliders in and played as Purdue against Rutgers, two evenly matched teams. I lost 27-14.

I really like these sliders but I was picked 4 times and while that is not unheard of I think I'm going to drop INTs to 65. Thought there was a little too many sacks as well so may up the pass blocking by 5.

All in all I was impressed with these sliders.....nice job!
Yeah I'm starting to think the sacks are bit too much as well, let me know how it goes with the higher pass block.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #26
Rookie

DonnyARKMac's Arena

Quote:
Coach mode only guy here. I plugged these sliders in and played as Purdue against Rutgers, two evenly matched teams. I lost 27-14.

I really like these sliders but I was picked 4 times and while that is not unheard of I think I'm going to drop INTs to 65. Thought there was a little too many sacks as well so may up the pass blocking by 5.

All in all I was impressed with these sliders.....nice job!
I was getting the same sack problem until I knocked down the offsides slider 5 and pblk up to 50, I havnt tried to fix the INT problem...what kind of offense do you run?
Old 07-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #27
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyARKMac
I was getting the same sack problem until I knocked down the offsides slider 5 and pblk up to 50, I havnt tried to fix the INT problem...what kind of offense do you run?
I normally run the spread but I tested these sliders with Purdue and Army. As stated, I lost to Rutgers with Purdue. Old Dominian beat my Black Knights 27-14. ODU threw for over 300 yards and by the time I got my ground game going it was too late.

I then tested Missouri against ODU and blew them out 59-15. I ran at will and ODU threw for over 300 yards with 68% passing but they couldn't get it in the endzone and they turned the ball over 3 times.

I must say that upping the pass block to 50 and lowering the INTs to 65 helped the high sacks and the INTs seem to be more reasonable.

I need to play more games but I am concerned a bit about ODU throwing for 300+ on two consecutive games, granted one was against a terrible defense (Army) but Mizzou's defense should have held the pass better than army. My passing attack has been just about perfect, just the opposition seems high. Granted, ODU threw the ball nearly 50 times each of the two games so possibly this isn't THAT unusual.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #28
Banned

Thanks very much for these sliders! I am getting very good results with them. In the first post you said these would not work for CPU vs. CPU so I will test tomorrow but have you tested them being in dynasty playing coach mode as an offensive coordinator and watching the defensive plays? I'll test tomorrow but I'm just wondering if anybody has done any tests relating to that matter

Once again, thanks for the sliders. I'll let people know how being an offensive coordinator with these sliders work tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #29
Rookie

Living near ODU and them just being a division 1 team this year they throw the ball almost 50 times a game and so 300 yards is almost nothing plus they have a great qb and a terrible defense just wanted you to know.

P.S.
I play with them in my dynasty and all they can do is throw not a great run team.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:14 PM   #30
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmscrrn3
Living near ODU and them just being a division 1 team this year they throw the ball almost 50 times a game and so 300 yards is almost nothing plus they have a great qb and a terrible defense just wanted you to know.

P.S.
I play with them in my dynasty and all they can do is throw not a great run team.
Yeah, thanks. Not unusual at all then.

I am using the first set of sliders on page one. I've used them in one complete season and they are great! Only change I made was up pass coverage up to 60. This seemed to really help with the QB completion percentage. I'm all set with these!
Old 07-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #31
Rookie

I'll try them then, thanks for making this sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 04:35 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yeah, thanks. Not unusual at all then.

I am using the first set of sliders on page one. I've used them in one complete season and they are great! Only change I made was up pass coverage up to 60. This seemed to really help with the QB completion percentage. I'm all set with these!
played a season with ODU using the sliders it was ugly. Lee had 2200 yards rushing on the season. running the ball was just way to easy. Went 10-2 beat pitt, Maryland and unc. I think I'll just try to lower rb ability a ton? see if that works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »