Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

Wanted to throw some numbers at u and tell me what u think when u have time, black set, though this was a exhibition game so i dont know why i had a easy time or not: me WVU 38 OHIO ST 24, was 24 all at the half, trickett 14-14 209 yds 3 tds, the 3rd string qb i think his name was anderson, 87-87, speed, acc, 15 carries 188 yds, bowie, 11 carries 49 yds, and i dominated time of poss. having the ball for over 23 minutes, though team yardage was about the same, we both had over 400 yds total offense, they had around 40 rushing and well over 300 passing, they fell apart in 2nd half, fumbles and int's, thought the offense was pretty easy but like i said it was exb., so i dont know how much that mattered, thanks for any input
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 4

Great slider set, using the green. Only ting I've seen thats off is the clipping calls are a little high. 3-5 a game seems a little high compared to no holding calls. But hey this might be nit picking, great set overall!!! props jarrod
Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #83
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by subdistinction
I just started playing with your Green slider set and I'm having trouble, but enjoying it because I like the challenge.
Stay patient. That's the name of the game when using any of his slider sets. I rushed when I first started with Jarrid sliders last season but the more I took my time and audible out of trouble and made quick/better decisions the better it was.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm thinking of trying to find a balance between urs and nvlawguy's sliders even though they are for xbox, i dont guess it matters what system u use, i know his looks super hard, it might be what i need since i dont play in online leagues, and only play with one other person, we both are having to easy of a time, maybe its that much different in exhibition mode, and it just doesnt feel right this yr, urs is the toughest i found, his seem so hard i might lose everygame early in my dynasty, though it may be my 2 qb system is to cheesy, though i never thought it was, i dont nano blitz or all that other crazy stuff that some do, and stay alway from vert plays, its like both of u have said, sometimes the computer just cant cover or tackle u this yr, if u would look at his and tell me what u think please, thanks man
Old 07-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #85
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Played my second game with these, awesome game that came down to special teams.

Last edited by LopaKa; 07-14-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #86
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

OVR: 0

Last game of the season against Rice (3-8) vs Tulane(7-4). We were dominating yardage wise but couldn't pull the trigger when it came to key 3rd downs. Ended up losing a heartbreaking in OT 28-21. The lost dropped us from 1st place in the C-USA(west) to 4th, losing our bid for the conference championship as well as a bid in a bowl game(not sure why).

For a first season not bad though considering we were 2-11 last year. Your sliders made the rest of my season very fun!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Wanted to throw some numbers at u and tell me what u think when u have time, black set, though this was a exhibition game so i dont know why i had a easy time or not: me WVU 38 OHIO ST 24, was 24 all at the half, trickett 14-14 209 yds 3 tds, the 3rd string qb i think his name was anderson, 87-87, speed, acc, 15 carries 188 yds, bowie, 11 carries 49 yds, and i dominated time of poss. having the ball for over 23 minutes, though team yardage was about the same, we both had over 400 yds total offense, they had around 40 rushing and well over 300 passing, they fell apart in 2nd half, fumbles and int's, thought the offense was pretty easy but like i said it was exb., so i dont know how much that mattered, thanks for any input
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
I'm thinking of trying to find a balance between urs and nvlawguy's sliders even though they are for xbox, i dont guess it matters what system u use, i know his looks super hard, it might be what i need since i dont play in online leagues, and only play with one other person, we both are having to easy of a time, maybe its that much different in exhibition mode, and it just doesnt feel right this yr, urs is the toughest i found, his seem so hard i might lose everygame early in my dynasty, though it may be my 2 qb system is to cheesy, though i never thought it was, i dont nano blitz or all that other crazy stuff that some do, and stay alway from vert plays, its like both of u have said, sometimes the computer just cant cover or tackle u this yr, if u would look at his and tell me what u think please, thanks man
I think you need to start doing your testing in Dynasty. I don't how different the gameplay is from Exhibition but I know in the past the gameplay was different... Have you started lowering the USER RB Ability or raising the CPU tackling?
Old 07-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #88
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

I wouldn't say I absolutely suck with these sliders, but man oh man do I struggle especially on defense. Just finished the fresno game, where Carr's bro went 26/28 on me, red set btw. This dude was surgical out there, did pick him off once but it was meaningless. I like how this slider set magnifies your mistakes as you really can't go throwing the ball all around and expect to win. The games I've won, I've had to play it safe. And I'm sure my struggles have to do with my personnel being bad and some strategy and skill defeciencies I have.

I'm imagining once I get some fast playmakers on defense with some zone coverage skill I should be able to shorten those windows. But Jarrod man, that last game against fresno felt like facing Tom Brady when the Pats went 16-0. I mean you knew they were going to run up and down on you haha. I'm just trying to come up with some strategies I can use to help me this year until my recruits arrive so I don't get absolutely smoked this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »