Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

Just plug these in my dynasty using the blue set and had a awesome win vs Texas in my dynasty with the gators. Just got a question though I am the oc so when I super sim the defense. Does the sliders affect the sim its not a big deal if they don't just wandering. But thanks for the sliders man.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:39 AM   #34
Rookie

Your black set. I just ran the same play (Ace Slot-Hb Dive) for the duration of a drive to see what would happen..I avg'd about 5 yds a carry and scored a td AS mD VS tENN
Old 07-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan86
Your black set. I just ran the same play (Ace Slot-Hb Dive) for the duration of a drive to see what would happen..I avg'd about 5 yds a carry and scored a td AS mD VS tENN
I don't know man. I haven't came across any glitchy plays like that because I usually mix it up and don't look to play like that. The only thing I can tell u to do is not use that play all the time like that if it's working like that. I been having success running the ball myself but it hasn't been that easy. Maybe it was just that drive I don't know.. Also do you have every single slider set up exactly the way I do? Double check to make sure your setup is exactly like mine. Post it for me when you get a chance. If you have it setup right the only other thing I can tell you to do is raise the CPUs tackling to 75 or 80. That might help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 12:51 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcobb864
Just plug these in my dynasty using the blue set and had a awesome win vs Texas in my dynasty with the gators. Just got a question though I am the oc so when I super sim the defense. Does the sliders affect the sim its not a big deal if they don't just wandering. But thanks for the sliders man.
I'm not sure if they affect the gameplay when you sim.. Keep me posted man..
Old 07-14-2013, 12:55 AM   #37
Rookie

iTz BlaKe B's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Cool.. Which set are you rolling with?
Blue I played a complete game as MD but I started noticing my O-Line Olay blocking like bullfighters. Seemed like it happened a lot on PA idk if that's the sliders or the game but I had a DT come in almost untouched twice.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:00 AM   #38
Rookie

I only ran the same play to see how the cpu would react...prior to that I had been mixing it up with similar success. Unfortunately raising cpu tackle wouldnt do much since the majority of these yards are being made prior to contact. I am using the black set as it is layed out. I don't know that there is anything that can be done since you already have cpu rush d at 100 and hum run blk at 0
Old 07-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan86
I only ran the same play to see how the cpu would react...prior to that I had been mixing it up with similar success. Unfortunately raising cpu tackle wouldnt do much since the majority of these yards are being made prior to contact. I am using the black set as it is layed out. I don't know that there is anything that can be done since you already have cpu rush d at 100 and hum run blk at 0
Trust me raising the CPU tackling does help(it has in the past) the CPUs run defense a lot. They're more aggressive getting after the ball carrier. Shen it's lower the react slower for some reason. Try raising it up higher to see if it helps out there run defense. If that doesn't work start lowering the USER RB Ability. Those are your only options. Let me know how it goes.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #40
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4
Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

Game #2
Georgia vs. Clemson(Me) in the Georgia Dome. The best game of NCAA 14 I have played yet. I win 31-21 in a battle the entire game. Some stats to show how the game played out.

Both QBs had identical stats 19-25 2 TDs

Clemson
381 yds of total offense
Forced 2 turnovers(1 fumble and 1 int)
TOP: 23:40

Georgia
471 yds of total offense
T. Gurley 16 att 221 yds 2 TDs

Difference in the game was my passing offense versus their rushing attack. I couldn't stop Gurley and I made good reads with Tajh Boyd to keep them guessing all game. Very evenly matched and was probably the most realistic game I have ever played of sim football. Made the adjustments to CPU Pass Blk and Run Blk. Also saw 7 penalties throughout the game one was a clipping call that negated a 92 yd KO return by my team. Thinking of tweaking OPI/DPI to 0 to see what all the fuss is about. But I'm going to stay here and get my normal 5 test games in and then see if adjustments should be made or mentioned. As of now and as usual...BEST SLIDERS ON OS!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »