Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 01:20 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz BlaKe B
Blue I played a complete game as MD but I started noticing my O-Line Olay blocking like bullfighters. Seemed like it happened a lot on PA idk if that's the sliders or the game but I had a DT come in almost untouched twice.
It might of been that game. Who was you playing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 01:28 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shando14
Game #2
Georgia vs. Clemson(Me) in the Georgia Dome. The best game of NCAA 14 I have played yet. I win 31-21 in a battle the entire game. Some stats to show how the game played out.

Both QBs had identical stats 19-25 2 TDs

Clemson
381 yds of total offense
Forced 2 turnovers(1 fumble and 1 int)
TOP: 23:40

Georgia
471 yds of total offense
T. Gurley 16 att 221 yds 2 TDs

Difference in the game was my passing offense versus their rushing attack. I couldn't stop Gurley and I made good reads with Tajh Boyd to keep them guessing all game. Very evenly matched and was probably the most realistic game I have ever played of sim football. Made the adjustments to CPU Pass Blk and Run Blk. Also saw 7 penalties throughout the game one was a clipping call that negated a 92 yd KO return by my team. Thinking of tweaking OPI/DPI to 0 to see what all the fuss is about. But I'm going to stay here and get my normal 5 test games in and then see if adjustments should be made or mentioned. As of now and as usual...BEST SLIDERS ON OS!!!!!!!!
Haha! Man that was another classic... Looks like you are going to have one hell of a season. I can't wait to officially get my Dynasty going after they get the PS3 Rosters out.. I been having some tough games while I been testing.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:31 AM   #43
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4
Yessir...I'm doing the same. Waiting on those rosters for sure too.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:34 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

Your the man when it comes to the perfect sliders for elite players, cant wait to use ur black set again, i am worried about the sucess i have running my offense, (flexbone, wingbone, wishbone, etc.), that i'll have to much sucess like i did in past yrs, once i get to yr 10 to 15 and get the recruits to run my offense, i start to dominate the run game and never lose again and if i do its only cause a lack of concentration, which is rare, my question being what should i adjust if i start to dominate again, to not average unrealilistic numbers with a running QB, like 300 rushing a game, kinda having a easy time now running but not unreal numbers yet, i dont know if u think if its cheesy to use a 2 QB system, on passing and running plays, but i always start with ur orginal set but dont know what adjusts i need to make in the later yrs, i usually play close to a 40 yr dynasty so my team is so dominate in the later yrs i dont know if theres any adjustments i can make to keep it interesting, thanks for any help u can give me, and thanks for ur work,
Old 07-14-2013, 01:48 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Your the man when it comes to the perfect sliders for elite players, cant wait to use ur black set again, i am worried about the sucess i have running my offense, (flexbone, wingbone, wishbone, etc.), that i'll have to much sucess like i did in past yrs, once i get to yr 10 to 15 and get the recruits to run my offense, i start to dominate the run game and never lose again and if i do its only cause a lack of concentration, which is rare, my question being what should i adjust if i start to dominate again, to not average unrealilistic numbers with a running QB, like 300 rushing a game, kinda having a easy time now running but not unreal numbers yet, i dont know if u think if its cheesy to use a 2 QB system, on passing and running plays, but i always start with ur orginal set but dont know what adjusts i need to make in the later yrs, i usually play close to a 40 yr dynasty so my team is so dominate in the later yrs i dont know if theres any adjustments i can make to keep it interesting, thanks for any help u can give me, and thanks for ur work,
Like I told the other guy the only options you have if running the ball becomes too easy is to raise the CPUs tackling and lower the USER RB Ability. Other then that there's nothing else that can be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #46
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thanks man.. Definitely keep me posted on how your Dynasty goes..
First game with these, here are the highlights. I'm using your green set btw.

Watch in 720p (Explicit Lyrics)

Spoiler

Last edited by LopaKa; 07-14-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:46 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

anyone know where i can get a graph for a box score to show stats?
Old 07-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #48
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN 3 28 06 OKC
anyone know where i can get a graph for a box score to show stats?
here you go bro, just input the stats, click generate then copy and paste the code into here

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...1&sport=ncaafb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »