Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I'm seeing a lot of interceptions. I started with the green set to see how it went but ints seems a bit high.
Are you the one throwing the INTs? The CPUs INTs is pretty low on the green set. You can lower it down 5 more points but you really need to focus on making better reads because it's definitely more of a USER error if you are throwing a lot of INTs with the green set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #66
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Yes Jarodd!! The man that saved madden lol!! Can't wait to plug in the black set!
Old 07-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #67
Rookie

johnnywadd_xbgl's Arena

OVR: 0

Jarodd, i loved your madden 13 sliders. However, I cant play with these. The blocking is terrible on the blue and black sliders. You literally have like a second before the defense is on top of you. I was playing with Kentucky against Georgia Tech. They had 15 sacks on me. I would work on the blocking.

catch out my channel for online franchise video highlights
Old 07-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jarodd, really glad you are back man. Loved your black set last year. As I posted in another thread already, I am experiencing a bit of slideritis with 2 different sets. One being Your black set and the other Charters set. I am looking for the most realistic game-playing experience I can get. When I say this I mean I would like ratings to have a large amount of impact on the outcome of games and for recruiting to be very important. I feel like a lot of people have written off the threshold at 0 this year and have gone for something in the 40 range. With yours being at 0, can you expand on what this does for you? I just cant figure out how Charter's and yours are so different but I have a good experience with both! Albeit with limited testing myself for lack of time. Really hoping you can help me out my man. Glad you're back!!!
Old 07-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywadd_xbgl
Jarodd, i loved your madden 13 sliders. However, I cant play with these. The blocking is terrible on the blue and black sliders. You literally have like a second before the defense is on top of you. I was playing with Kentucky against Georgia Tech. They had 15 sacks on me. I would work on the blocking.
I haven't been sacked more then 3 times any of my games but I'm real good with my reads and getting the ball out of my hands. Best thing I can tell you to do is raise the USER blocking up 5-10 points if you need more time in the pocket. I'm not having an issue with getting sacked. I hate that they took away the pass rush slider because I would have rathered told you to lower that instead of raising the USER pass blocking.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 07-14-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Yes Jarodd!! The man that saved madden lol!! Can't wait to plug in the black set!
Haha! What's up man? Let me know how it goes.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awill25
Jarodd, really glad you are back man. Loved your black set last year. As I posted in another thread already, I am experiencing a bit of slideritis with 2 different sets. One being Your black set and the other Charters set. I am looking for the most realistic game-playing experience I can get. When I say this I mean I would like ratings to have a large amount of impact on the outcome of games and for recruiting to be very important. I feel like a lot of people have written off the threshold at 0 this year and have gone for something in the 40 range. With yours being at 0, can you expand on what this does for you? I just cant figure out how Charter's and yours are so different but I have a good experience with both! Albeit with limited testing myself for lack of time. Really hoping you can help me out my man. Glad you're back!!!
I never feed into what everyone says about the threshold. 0 has always worked great for me every year and all the guys who use my sliders never have an issue with it. Something feels weird about the separation this year anyway. I haven't really had many break away runs like in the past. Seems like I'm always getting caught so I can't see how things would be better with the threshold higher when the separation hasn't been that much of an impact at 0 this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #72
Rookie

johnnywadd_xbgl's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I haven't been sacked more then 3 times any of my games but I'm real good with my reads and getting the ball out of my hands. Best thing I can tell you to do is raise the USER blocking up 5-10 points if you need more time in the pocket. I'm not having an issue with getting sacked.
Its definitely a challenge which is good, but for some reason all my passes looked like screens and the defender would never hold their block. Ill try out some good teams and play with it.

catch out my channel for online franchise video highlights

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »