Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2017, 05:28 AM   #593
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders

WOW...i just had one of the greatest games ever using the green set. the only slider i changed was the pass blocking. but wow i cant believe the game i just played.

MAC Championship Game: Kent State {me} vs NIU{cpu}.

Score: Kent - 14 NIU -16

this game was a defensive battle all the way to the end. i thought i was gonna win with a TD pass from bollas...but NIU had 2:00 min left on clock..drove down the field...3rd and long they converted...then with 9 sec left they call a time out...i iced the kicker but it didnt phase him and he kicked a 50 YD field goal to win the MAC Championship game. Im not really upset that i lost...as i won last years MAC Championship game. Im just suprised how well this played out. i ended up 8-5 on the year. niu went 9-4 on the season.

One of the best slider/settings i ever used... i highly recommend these settings
Old 07-24-2018, 05:55 PM   #594
Just started!

Are there any "Double Black Diamond" sliders?

I just played this matchup using the Black Sliders:

Lousiana (88 OVR, 88 OFF, 88 DEF) [User]
Oklahoma (95 OVR, 99 OFF, 92 DEF) [Computer]

The final score was 91-34 in my favor..

I am limiting myself to only 1 Read Option per drive as I feel the game does a poor job at defending them. Also, I am never using any version of Four Verticals.

My QB (a true freshman due to my starter being hurt) ended with a statline of 23-28 for 608 YDS, 6TD, and 0 INT.

I am not sure what to do because the game isn't very fun when you can take any team and immediately turn them into a powerhouse..

Would really appreciate any help/advice ya'll can give. :]
Old 07-24-2018, 09:35 PM   #595
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goomy
Are there any "Double Black Diamond" sliders?

I just played this matchup using the Black Sliders:

Lousiana (88 OVR, 88 OFF, 88 DEF) [User]

Oklahoma (95 OVR, 99 OFF, 92 DEF) [Computer]

The final score was 91-34 in my favor..

I am limiting myself to only 1 Read Option per drive as I feel the game does a poor job at defending them. Also, I am never using any version of Four Verticals.

My QB (a true freshman due to my starter being hurt) ended with a statline of 23-28 for 608 YDS, 6TD, and 0 INT.

I am not sure what to do because the game isn't very fun when you can take any team and immediately turn them into a powerhouse..

Would really appreciate any help/advice ya'll can give. :]

Can you post that box score pic and the sliders. 27 yards a completion seems a bit excessive. 6 tds equals 48 pts with two pt conversions so you ran in another 6 or so rushing. You post those two things I’ll help ya out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 06:46 PM   #596
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
Can you post that box score pic and the sliders. 27 yards a completion seems a bit excessive. 6 tds equals 48 pts with two pt conversions so you ran in another 6 or so rushing. You post those two things I’ll help ya out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/watch?v=KmPDe4xOvVI

Here is a video showing all of the stuff you asked for. (you need to add the youtube part since it won't let me post a website link)

I am hoping to figure something out for the new rosters so I can fully flesh out my promotion/relegation Dynasty. Thank you so much!
Old 07-28-2018, 06:25 PM   #597
Rookie

Nats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on everyone? I'm back again to provide the community with with competitive sliders that will keep you going all year again.

Everybody who has used my sliders on NCAA or Madden know I try to provide a great challenge for highly skilled veterans and elite players that are very good at the game and usually destroys the CPU on default setting or other sliders.. I also provide lower sets for guys who want to get better at the game and work there way up to my more difficult sets after they start having an easy time with the lower sets.. If you are not looking to be challenged my sliders are not for you. There are plenty of other sliders that might fit your skill level. Remember everyones skill level isn't the same. Just because you are having a hard time with the set doesn't mean it isn't realistic because you can't handle the difficult settings especially when other guys are able to have success with them. Expect to lose games with my sliders and sometimes punished if you are not willing to focus.. You can't be lazy at all or else you will struggle and that's the way it should be... It is up to the USER to make the gameplay realistic by using strategy and staying focused all game. Upsets do happen in college football every year so prepare to be on UPSET ALERT with my sliders sometimes if you aren't on point. If you take care of business with your playcalling and scheme you'll handle business against teams you are suppose to beat. If you don't you'll struggle it's that simple..

I will help anybody tweak the sliders to suit there style of play and provide some tips and strategy to help them get better. Just let me know the issues you are having with any of the sets.. I have 4 sets.. The Green set is for guys who struggle with Heisman or other Heisman sliders. The Red set is for guys who are use to Heisman. My Blue set are for guys who are a little bit above default Heisman and are pretty good.. My Black set is for very skilled and elite players of the game who are great at doing everything and need the sliders to be cranked up in order to get a competitive and challenging game from the CPU..

My goal when creating sliders is to put alot of responsibility on the USER as far as playcalling, decision making, and making plays as a USER. You have to be on point with all of that when you use my sliders or else you with get exposed and punished by the CPU or even upset by a mid level one you was suppose to blast if you try to slack off. The intensity of the game should always be like that. You can probably slack off and punish a mediocre team because they play terrible regardless of how bad the USER play. But if you're a skilled player you will have battles with good teams, blow out scrub teams, and if your using a scrub team you will most likely get punished against an elite team or some good teams. There aren't any house rules with my sliders. Use whatever features you want to.*

Gameplay Options
Offensive Skill-Heisman
Defensive Skill- Heisman
User Vs User- Heisman
Quarter Length- 8 minutes
Game Speed- Optional(I use very fast)
Threshold-0

Updates- August 12th- I Lowered the USER catching to 5, Raised the USER INTs to 30, Raised the USER pass coverage to 45, Raised the USER pass blocking to 5, and I Lowered the USER RB ability to 15 on all 4 sets.

July 15- On the Green set I raised the CPUs tackling to 55.
July 21- On the Green set I lowered CPUs accuracy to 25.
September 10th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs catching to 25.

July 15- On the Red set I raised the CPUs tackling to 70.
September 10th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35, and lowered the CPUs catching to 40.

July 15- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs tackling to 85.
September 10th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 45, andlowered the CPUs catching to 55.

July 15- On the Black set I raised the CPUs tackling to 100.
September 10th- On the black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 55, and lowered the CPUs catching to 70.

September 10th- On the On the penalty sliders I lowered clipping to 56 and I lowered facemask to 58..

USER-CPU

Green Set
Accuracy 20(25)-25
Pass Blocking 5-30
Catching 5-25
RB ability 15-55
Runblocking 0-40
Pass Coverage 45-55
Interceptions 30-30
Rush Defense 25-40
Tackling 50-55`

Red Set
Accuracy 15(20)-35
Pass Blocking 5-40
Catching 5-40
RB Ability 15-70
Run Blocking 0-45
Pass Coverage 45-70
Interceptions 30-45
Rush Defense 25-60
Tackling 50-70`

Blue Set
Accuracy 10(15)-45
Pass Blocking 5-50
Catching 5-55
RB Ability 15-85
Run Blocking 0-50
Pass Coverage 45-85
Interceptions 30-60
Rush Defense 25-80
Tackling 50-80

Black Set
Accuracy 5(10)-55
Pass Blocking 5-60
Catching 5-70
RB Ability 15-100
Run Blocking 0-55
Pass Coverage 45-100
Interceptions 30-75
Rush Defense 25-100
Tackling 50-100

Remember you can mix and match any of the sets in areas you are either struggling with or having an easy time with. Move that particular slider either up to the a higher set or down to a lower set depending on the issues you are having.

Special Teams- USER-CPU
FG Power 50-50
FG Accuracy 30-40
Punt Power 50-50
Punt Accuracy 50-100
Kickoff Power 50-50

Penalties
Offsides-100
False Start- 54
Holding- 70
Facemask- 58
O-Pass Interference-100
D-Pass Interference-100
KR/PR Interference-100
Clipping-56
INT-Grounding-100
Roughing the passer-52
Roughing the kicking-100
I really never got into the penalty slider testing for gameplay. This same setup has always worked out great for me every year combined with my sliders so I never had a reason to dig into the penalty slider testing for gameplay. I also didn't want the extra headache.

These aren't final. I'm still in the testing stages but I wanted to throw something out there to get guys going and get some feedback on how they are playing and make some tweaks along the way..

5 years later and there still "are not final?"
Old 07-29-2018, 02:13 PM   #598
Rookie

I just booted up the old PS3. Had some other hiesman sliders, not sure who’s but changed them up to your black set since the old ones I had was to easy. One thing that worries me is CPU interception is 75 on yours and I was rolling with 35 and the CPU picked anything that touched there hands and my team has 0 picks through five games. (99 overall defense too) I don’t use defense either.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #599
Rookie

Always loved your slider sets, heres some I based off yours. Getting great games!

User/CPU
15/50
5/55
5/55
15/70
0/45
35/70
30/35
25/50
50/70

SP teams
User/CPU
70/70
35/0
50/25
100/50
0/100
Old 08-15-2018, 04:45 PM   #600
Rookie

bigslim816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goomy
/watch?v=KmPDe4xOvVI

Here is a video showing all of the stuff you asked for. (you need to add the youtube part since it won't let me post a website link)

I am hoping to figure something out for the new rosters so I can fully flesh out my promotion/relegation Dynasty. Thank you so much!

Make adjustments. While i also questioned the validity of your stats even with the basic blk set. Mainly because the cpu interception slider along with coverage are annoying. You could be setting all your skill guys with 95-99 spd/acl. If true and not some slider adjustments afterwards for this video, try these black set increases for cpu. These are the only cpu stats really left that can make it more difficult.
qb accuracy 80
pass blk 85
wr catch 75-80
run blk 75-80

I also dont recruit at all (auto/take what i get) and play 5-6 minute qrtrs max

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »