Home

Oraeons Coaching sliders and Team stats

This is a discussion on Oraeons Coaching sliders and Team stats within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #41
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Oraeons Coaching sliders and Team stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I have named rosters with the coach slider adjustments in my locker, 360 GT- Hunkerdown

Just adjusted HC's. If coordinator gets job I want variety

Edit - FYI i will be updating all the Coordinators defensive aggression tonight, and uploading to locker.
I re-uploaded roster with full HC, OC, DC EDITS. In my locker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #42
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

If anyone interested, got a create a coach OD started up, send me friend request, and i will send invite, 360 GT- Hunkerdown.

This is with all named rosters and HC, all coach edits memtioned in here, including Coordinators. Also his sliders at 10 min qrts.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:28 AM   #43
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
I posted the OS roster updated for PS3 with coaching slider adjustements for Pass/Run and Defensive aggression. I don't think it wise to adjust substitution or offensive aggression as these impact simulation and have minimal in game effects. Also any head coach with 0 years experience (new) I left playcalling at EAs default for Pass/Run:

DrMayor1224

For those interested in injury updates which result in realistic injuries in game (warning you may lose a started during the season):

O-line/D-line: Reduce ratings to 30-40 range
Safety: Reduce injury to 50 range
LB/CB: Reduce injury range to 60 range
TE/WR: Reduce injury to 70 range
FB/HB/QB: Do not adjust ratings
This is trully excellent. For one, kudos to the amount of testing you have done, and then secondly for implementing it into a downloadable roster. I was going to sit down after work tonight and alter all these myself, to know I don't have to because someone already has, you are the man!

Couple of questions.....
1) Did you just alter head coaches, or did you apply settings to OCs and DCs as well in your downloadable roster?
and 2) Is there a slider for injury frequency, or do you mean to reduce the injury attribute for every player in the game? How do I implement the ratings you posted above? I'm a big fan of the squad depth thing, next man up, realistic injuries.

Thanks again, quality stuff!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumplebeanskin
This is trully excellent. For one, kudos to the amount of testing you have done, and then secondly for implementing it into a downloadable roster. I was going to sit down after work tonight and alter all these myself, to know I don't have to because someone already has, you are the man!

Couple of questions.....
1) Did you just alter head coaches, or did you apply settings to OCs and DCs as well in your downloadable roster?
and 2) Is there a slider for injury frequency, or do you mean to reduce the injury attribute for every player in the game? How do I implement the ratings you posted above? I'm a big fan of the squad depth thing, next man up, realistic injuries.

Thanks again, quality stuff!
1) I fixed everyone. My chart on the first page doesn't match for teams with a new headcoach which I left at/near EA default except on defensive sliders.

2) There is no injury slider. The numbers I posted are player edits. I usually just edit my team and if I feel like the opponents starters on OL/DL/LB/TE.

3) I never edit fatigue for running backs because it just results in them never coming back in the forth quarter. Instead I use formation subs.

4) I am thinking of fixing defense by editing the core playbooks to remove most of the six man blitzes then reseting defensive aggression to default. Not sure how feasible this is. For now I am going to play some.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #45
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

Thanks for the feedback!

I may just edit my own players, but it may feel a little harsh if I'm battling against the injury bug and the CPU isn't. May be better to just leave it as it than unbalance it one way or the other. One for me to ponder. I guess even if I edit the current players, as prospects are created and enter the game, its just gonna mean constant editing, so I guess I'll not go down that road.

Thanks again for these, and the effort behind it. Enjoy your playing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #46
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I re-uploaded roster with full HC, OC, DC EDITS. In my locker.
Whose roster did you use?

Let's Go Bucs
Old 07-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #47
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittPens1787
Whose roster did you use?
Authentics i believe, pretty solid.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #48
Rookie

Oraeon, which gameplay slider set do you use: SECElite, Jarrod, etc.? Didn't see it listed anywhere in your thread.

Or is that because you don't adjust gameplay sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »