Home

Looking For.. Help

This is a discussion on Looking For.. Help within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking For.. Help

I know this question is probably asked all the time but what is the most realistic sliders out there?? I already started my dynasty and can't remember which sliders I plugged in first but I played on All-American and I am Southeast Missouri State that was created with the teambuilder guys. First game against Ole Miss I won by 7. I had 2 kick returns for TD's and I also had an INT for a TD.

My QB had less then 100 yards and so did my RB.

This doesn't seem so realistic and I am trying to find a good slider. I have no problem playing on Heisman either.

Please point me in the right direction.
Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Looking For.. Help

i'll be honest with you, there is no slider that is more realistic than the other. i've tried almost every slider on operation sports and they all have their pros and cons. NCAA 14 is probably the hardest game to make sliders for, it seems as if the games just aren't consistent enough. If you have A.D.D. like me and just can't stand how unrealistic the game is, I would advise you to set the sliders to accommodate your play style...that's the only way to prevent from playing "slider ball"
Old 08-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Looking For.. Help

My set definitely provides a challenging, competitive feel to the game. Rivalry games are tough unless you completely outclass your rival. Conference games and top #25 feel like they should, you best bring your A++ game.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »