Home

Fiddy's NCAA 14 Sliders

This is a discussion on Fiddy's NCAA 14 Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #49
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Fiddy's NCAA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat8168
After trying to create an All American stet that was competitive I was about to give up. I decided to try your theory here and I was pleasantly surprised. I am Utah in the 4th year of my dynasty and played an evenly rated Houston. I won the game 24-22 on a safety with a minute left. Both QB's were in the 60's for completion percentage and the game played pretty well.
awesome to hear. i feel ya on about to give up, you adjust stuff so much, tinker etc then feel like nothing makes a difference. thats why i like this method of changing up or down by 25. you only have to mess a bit, then boom, settle on a set.

biggest issue is that people test sliders for just one game or two (im guilty of this). they should play a full season, jot some notes down and then make some adjustments. play the game, instead of tweak after every other snap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Fiddy

Really like this idea. When I finally restart my dynasty (been spending to much time on editing stuff lol) I'm gonna check these out. Give some feedback. Good stuff.
good stuff, post some box scores and thoughts on the games when you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I tried these in my OD, played as my Dawgs against Gators. Won 35-21. Friend in my OD is Florida St, played Miami, won 70-3?? Passed for 80%, 6 tds, his defense had 8 sacks! We are at loss on getting any sliders to make computer put up a realistic fight. The offense and defense settings this year, you have varsity for offense and heisman defense. So if I increase offense to all american or heisman, should make offense harder or just make CPU harder to defend?
here is the thing, in any dyasnty, online or offline the coaching tree screws up the game. ive had games where i passed at 80%, bc of how my coaching tree was set up. big game skill kicks in, etc. its a joke. no sliders can help that IMO. best thing to do is test in an offline season, settle on a set you guys like, then roll with them in a dynasty, then have to just accept the whacky games bc of the coaching tree stuff.

yeah, if you bump up the offense to all american, it will become more difficult. yet, the db glitch shows up. you might not even notice it, i dunno. try it out and see how it feels. i suck, so if i move it up on offense i might never win! LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 1

what's up fiddy i gave up on nhl 13 hopefully 14 will be better lol, but love the sliders only thing i hate and i think it's cause i'm playing navy with there stupid no huddle option crap i can't stop them at all lol
Old 08-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #51

Fiddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
what's up fiddy i gave up on nhl 13 hopefully 14 will be better lol, but love the sliders only thing i hate and i think it's cause i'm playing navy with there stupid no huddle option crap i can't stop them at all lol
tell ya what, once i settled on my sliders with about 20 games left in my Pens season i had a little bit of fun. won the cup in 7 games vs the Oilers! woo... the ECF and SCF were a blast, with both going 7 games. the trick for me was to have attribute effect slider at 0. that took away my automatic 4 to 6 goal games.

funny thing about that attribute effect slider, i feel that speed threshold slider in NCAA acts like the attribute effect one. why? bc with it on 25, my games are wide open, scores are some what high, and not very many long drives in terms of the number of plays.

at 100, i have tight defensive games, long scoring drives by both me and the cpu. its so weird! i settled on 75 for the moment. i could live with it at 100, but hopefully 75 gives me a happy medium.

as for the no huddle LOL, which roster set are you using?

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
tell ya what, once i settled on my sliders with about 20 games left in my Pens season i had a little bit of fun. won the cup in 7 games vs the Oilers! woo... the ECF and SCF were a blast, with both going 7 games. the trick for me was to have attribute effect slider at 0. that took away my automatic 4 to 6 goal games.

funny thing about that attribute effect slider, i feel that speed threshold slider in NCAA acts like the attribute effect one. why? bc with it on 25, my games are wide open, scores are some what high, and not very many long drives in terms of the number of plays.

at 100, i have tight defensive games, long scoring drives by both me and the cpu. its so weird! i settled on 75 for the moment. i could live with it at 100, but hopefully 75 gives me a happy medium.

as for the no huddle LOL, which roster set are you using?
i honestly forget honestly which roster i'm using, but navy has only pass the ball 5 times and has rushed for 347 yards
Old 08-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #53

Fiddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
i honestly forget honestly which roster i'm using, but navy has only pass the ball 5 times and has rushed for 347 yards
lol, Navy being, well Navy... ha!

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #54
Pro

yea just read there avg stats last year and was pretty close i won though so all that matters just annoying them running all the time lol
Old 08-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 9

Made one change and made my offense AA.

So far so good using Ole Miss it's 17-10 with 3:51 to go in the 4th, defensive battle at its finest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Made one change and made my offense AA.

So far so good using Ole Miss it's 17-10 with 3:51 to go in the 4th, defensive battle at its finest.
so the only change you made was make AA offense?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »