Home

Illuminated's CPU vs CPU Dynasty Sliders

This is a discussion on Illuminated's CPU vs CPU Dynasty Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Illuminated's CPU vs CPU Dynasty Sliders

These sliders are still in development. However, I've been getting really good games with these sliders although I'm still working through issues related to the passing game. So I'm posting these to get some additional feedback in order to better this slider set.

Take note that since the penalty sliders barely work in this game, I've focused instead on trying to get accurate gameplay. There are rarely any flags thrown when using these sliders.

Also if you have any question as to why I chose any of these values, let me know.

Here's what we're working with:

Gameplay Options:
Off. Skill = Heisman
Def. Skill = Freshman
User Skill = Heisman
Quarter Length = 8 minutes
Game Speed = Slow
Speed Threshold = 42
Home Field = Off

Game Rules:
Offsides = 35
False Start / Holding / Facemask / OPI / DPI / Clipping = 0
KR/PR Interference = 15
Int. Grounding = 90
RTP = 54
RTK = 70

Custom AI:
QBA = 30
PB = 30
WRC = 35
RBA = 40
RB = 20
PC = 100
INT = 45
RD = 60
T = 60
FGP = 40
FGA = 40
PP = 40
PA = 100
KP = 50

Some notes:

Make sure that you change these settings at both the main screen, as well as inside of your dynasty. For some reason the game plays weirdly when both settings don't match. So whenever you make changes to the AI sliders make sure you duplicate those changes in both places. Penalty sliders don't need to be duplicated in both places.

If using custom playbooks for both teams, remember to use two controllers at the team collection screen. If you don't have a controller on each team and instead have your controllers in the middle, your custom playbooks will not be loaded into memory before the game is loaded causing your game to freeze during the loading process.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by iLLuminated; 08-06-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »