Home

Coaching sliders to 'fix' gameplay

This is a discussion on Coaching sliders to 'fix' gameplay within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2014, 10:39 AM   #201
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Coaching sliders to 'fix' gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
So reading this thread it appears this setting only affects played games. Is it enough to only set them for yourself and opponents?
Actually, I would suggest setting them for all the teams. I have noticed far fewer "bad" upsets (i.e. teams like Oregon losing to FCS schools) with these settings. I edit all of my rosters to these settings before starting dynasties....I like the results better personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #202
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Actually, I would suggest setting them for all the teams. I have noticed far fewer "bad" upsets (i.e. teams like Oregon losing to FCS schools) with these settings. I edit all of my rosters to these settings before starting dynasties....I like the results better personally.
Thanks! Will do.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #203
Rookie

jweaks's Arena

OVR: 3

Is a download available so I don't have to make all these coach changes manually? For Xbox 360.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #204
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweaks
Is a download available so I don't have to make all these coach changes manually? For Xbox 360.
I'm on ps3. Maybe an Xbox guy has one tho. Sorry
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 09-08-2020, 05:10 PM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry to unearth such an old thread. I've referred to this for my CPU vs CPU dynasty. I have all coaches set at the 85/15 and 15/85 aggressiveness for offense and defense. The game typically runs well. My only complaint is that I'll watch my team run constant no-huddle and then it sometimes results in my quarterback getting hurt because of fatigue from that.

If there are other people that swear by these sliders, has anybody experienced any big issues with dialing that offensive aggressiveness back slightly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2020, 03:10 PM   #206
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluke
Sorry to unearth such an old thread. I've referred to this for my CPU vs CPU dynasty. I have all coaches set at the 85/15 and 15/85 aggressiveness for offense and defense. The game typically runs well. My only complaint is that I'll watch my team run constant no-huddle and then it sometimes results in my quarterback getting hurt because of fatigue from that.

If there are other people that swear by these sliders, has anybody experienced any big issues with dialing that offensive aggressiveness back slightly?
As far as I know, the use of no-huddle is controlled by the "CPU No-Huddle Style" under the coach Offensive Style.

Conservative = Won't use no-huddle except when needed by losing conditions.
Normal = Will use No-Huddle some of the time, but not always.
Aggressive = Pretty much will always use No-Huddle.

Cheers,
Old 10-02-2021, 11:18 PM   #207
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

I'm buying into the 85/15 and 15/85 theory. What should we do for Run Offense/Pass Offense? Does it really matter? I know all playbooks are different, but I'm just curious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »