Home

What set of sliders do you use for your online dynasty?

This is a discussion on What set of sliders do you use for your online dynasty? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
What set of sliders do you use for your online dynasty?

Man ive tried them all this year and need help deciding on a set. Since we have already started editing coaches is almost impossible since I can't seem to find where to do that. Ea sure gives us alot of editing features once the dynasty starts i tell ya. Just wish I could find a set and stick with them. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: What set of sliders do you use for your online dynasty?

well, what did you like about all of the sets you tried? think about that and go from there. that might help you decide on where to put the sliders.

i just got sick of the tinkering, which is why i went with a default type approach for sliders. i havent looked back! i have a few seasons set up with a few sets from the boards to try here and there, but im settled in on what im using now. without trying all the different sets though it wouldn't have got me to where im at with the sliders today.

it then went from gameplay sliders to messing with 1 click at a time in penalty sliders. now taking control of the 2nd team and adjusting things etc while playing LOL, no thanks!

i will say this though coaching adjustments do work with the aggressiveness and conservative changes. just have to find a roster that has them. Yukon46 made changes to all the teams d aggressiveness, came up with his own scale. works really well IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »