Home

Does Heisman make CPU "bad" teams too good?

This is a discussion on Does Heisman make CPU "bad" teams too good? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Does Heisman make CPU "bad" teams too good?

Question for those who use Heisman sliders.... My concern is that Heisman sliders will make poor teams too good. In effect, is there too much parity or can you tell the difference when you play a good team an average team and a poor one?

thanks much !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Does Heisman make CPU "bad" teams too good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
Question for those who use Heisman sliders.... My concern is that Heisman sliders will make poor teams too good. In effect, is there too much parity or can you tell the difference when you play a good team an average team and a poor one?

thanks much !
Not sure if you're asking about the user team or the CPU opponent but I've found for the most part the expected results are achieved. I went 6-6 my first year with UTSA, getting blown out by teams that were supposed to blow me out. None of my wins were shockers, either for who I beat or by how much. In year 2 I went 8-4 (6-2 in C-USA and 2-2 OOC). In OOC play K-St. and Houston destroyed me, I upset Arizona by a FG and I struggled to beat New Mexico. My C-USA losses were by 10 at Marshall and by a FG in OT to La Tech at home. Marshall blew me out in a snow game in the conference championship, and my bowl game was an unimpressive 17-10 win over Air Force. After losing 28 seniors including 17 starters I have opened the 2015 season with a 70-14 loss at Arizona.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Does Heisman make CPU "bad" teams too good?

I was talking about the cpu team. Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »