Home

Old 08-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Heisman Sliders

I want to start by saying I'm no guru at sliders this is actually my first set but I'm real picky and after playing with everyone else's sliders I was left thinking there is no good set out there but this set kept me happy. I do only "coach" the game (Call the plays and let the players go to work) and I understand everyone has heir own opinion and what I like you may not and that's fine. I'm also aware this could be better but I believe its a great start.

All Skill Levels Heisman

9 minute Quarters

Slow Game Speed

40 Threshold

Home Field Advantage OFF

Offsides 55

False Start 55

Holding 50

Facemask 45

OPI 45

DPI 45

KR/PR INT 40

Clipping 55

Int Grounding 25

RTP 54

USER/CPU
QB ACC 5/5

PB 40/50

WRC 35/35

RBA 50/55

RB 45/50

PC 35/50

INT 35/35

RD 25/40

TKL 45/50

FG PWR 35/35

FG ACC 40/40

P PWR 35/35

P PWR 65/65

KO PWR 30/30

This is my first set to ever do so I'm sorry if you hate it.. The running game may could use some tweaks. I started with a base and tweaked through the first game I didn't get happy until late in the 4th quarter so it may need more work. (I'm sure of it) Please try and let me know how it worked..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Heisman Sliders

With this set I've seen great animation on offense and defense. DB's and WR's battle for the ball. Penalties and turnovers. QB's will stand in the pocket and either pass/scramble/throw it away depending on the situation. The running game could still use help but my numbers have bee realistic..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »