Home

BYU14's alternate AA sliders - Based on the 25/100 theory

This is a discussion on BYU14's alternate AA sliders - Based on the 25/100 theory within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #9
Rookie

Nhender17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BYU14's alternate AA sliders - Based on the 25/100 theory

Byu better win. If we limit turnovers and play well on special teams we should win.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
Rookie

Sliders update in OP as follows. I like the balance now of gameplay/animations and stats.

Any feedback welcome

Skill: All-American
Speed: Normal
Threshold: 0
8 minute quarters

Sliders (Hum/CPU)
QBA: 5/5
PB: 25/50
WR: 35/35
RBA: 50/50
RB: 0/75
PC: 100/100
Int: 25/25
RDef: 25/75
Tack: 35/35
FGP: 50/50
FGA: 25/50
PP: 75/75
PA: 25/50
KOP: 50/50

Penalties - All on 50 (this takes away the effect on gameplay and it is pure sliders, with the 0 threshold coming into play - These are more challenging against the tougher teams and make the evenly matched games more variable, some close, some with bigger margins due to mistakes. I also get more fumbles with this set)
Old 09-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11

I think I'm going to tune my sliders closer to this... I have CPU RBA at 75 but just got KILLED on YAC, so I think I need to take down HUM RDEF instead of jacking up CPU RBA

One question: how many drops are you seeing with WRC at 35 on either side? And do you user catch every time?

I feel like I probably would've had a similar result in your game vs. Bama, except that McCarron would've thrown for 85%, so i'm wondering if you held him to 70% by getting a few drops? or more overthrows?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
I think I'm going to tune my sliders closer to this... I have CPU RBA at 75 but just got KILLED on YAC, so I think I need to take down HUM RDEF instead of jacking up CPU RBA

One question: how many drops are you seeing with WRC at 35 on either side? And do you user catch every time?

I feel like I probably would've had a similar result in your game vs. Bama, except that McCarron would've thrown for 85%, so i'm wondering if you held him to 70% by getting a few drops? or more overthrows?
Seeing 2-4 drops both teams combined a game on average (highest was 5,4 CPU, user) and have had a couple of games with no drops. This may be a couple a game too many, but it gives me the realistic stats I am looking for and I still see some great catch animations too.

I don't ever user catch, so it is all on the receiver.
Old 09-27-2021, 10:33 AM   #13
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I actually fired up ncaa up again, with this setup and a few tweaks. Played well, and I actually lost on AA. Haha. Will see how it goes. I twitch games, my twitch handle is TheGritzBlitz
1st game was a 2013 match up of Dawgs vs Clemson. Gurley vs Watkins

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »