Home

As real as it gets CPU vs. CPU sliders

This is a discussion on As real as it gets CPU vs. CPU sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #17
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: As real as it gets CPU vs. CPU sliders

I love the idea of a CPU v CPU dynasty. One issue. I've had a glitch where the scoreboard doesn't show up when trying to do it. Anybody else had this problem?
Old 05-13-2014, 02:19 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
I love the idea of a CPU v CPU dynasty. One issue. I've had a glitch where the scoreboard doesn't show up when trying to do it. Anybody else had this problem?
This happens to me too. It goes away for a while but usually comes back the next quarter.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:51 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
When the play is over, pause and go to instant replay. Then exit out and everything should be fine after that. It happens once or twice a game every few games.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:53 AM   #20
Rookie

Close to being able to post box scores and other stats, but I've been messing with the running game a little. It seems like any change I make is causing an extreme reaction where running is either too hard or too easy. Trying to get it in line with the real stats, which are about 4.45 YPC.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamnmoe
Also is there a way to limit the hb screen? Im seeing that often the rb is leading the team in receptions.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to prevent this much. The only thing I've been able to improve on is how successful the screens are and bring them closer to where they are in real life, as opposed to being stuffed in the backfield every time on the default settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 11:56 PM   #22
Rookie

Do you ever feel that there are too many passing attempts?
Old 05-14-2014, 09:39 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamnmoe
Do you ever feel that there are too many passing attempts?
Unfortunately, yes. You can go through and edit all of the coaching sliders, which would probably help with this, but as is, the computer favors the pass overall more than in real life.

I've tried to compensate for this by lowering the game time to 8 minute quarters. This way, you'll end up with about 3 fewer plays overall (69 per team, as opposed to the 72 plays per team in the NCAA), but the individual numbers will be more accurate where QBs will have about 33 attempts. RBs will also have an accurate number of attempts individually.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #24
Rookie

Does it matter what roster you use while using these? Just wondering if that would change how the game plays at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »