Home

Coach Mode Enigma

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Enigma within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Coach Mode Enigma

Hello to all...I am seeking advice from anyone who might have an opinion to help me and other coach mode players. I have played this style of play for years but recently have begun to be discouraged with the gameplay in both madden and ncaa for coach mode. My question: Do the settings for the human and cpu have to be equal or should they be offset? I have found that when they are equal, the human side still has an advantage in so many areas. Thank you so much in advance to all responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Coach Mode Enigma

I play only coach mode and have found for games to be competitive the sliders need to be off set a bit in favor of the CPU. I have had very good luck using JoshC1977's "Penalty Slider Impact on Gameplay". You can find them several months back in the slider thread. Although these sliders are not intended for coach mode I use them as such and have had a lot of close games and even several losses. Might want to give them a try.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:37 AM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Thank you so much for your help. I am going to implement those sliders now. What setting are you playing with the CPU running ability at? Also, are you playing on Heisman and with 9 minute quarters? Thank you so much in advance.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:34 AM   #4
Rookie

I have CPU RBA at 55 and I play on heisman with 9 min qtrs. Hope you enjoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »