Home

Old 01-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
BuffEye Sliders

BuffEye Sliders

I got some feedback in the Unleash Infinity Sliders thread to make a new thread with my modified sliders, so here they are. The main thing I enjoy while playing NCAA is a challenge, I like having to compete every play and every quarter and even lose games. I like knowing that I can recruit better plays, get better at calling plays, and get better at ready the defense/offense. I feel these sliders give me that challenge. Now, some may find them to be too difficult while others my find them to be too easy as they are not the end of all sliders, but a set my friends and I find challenging and fun and hope you do too. Enjoy!

Roster: Of course the roster I recommend using to get the best gameplay is the BuffEye Rosters. You can get these rosters for both the Xbox and PS3.
  • Xbox: BuffEye Rosters
  • PS3: jasond316
Quarter Length: There is no set quarter length that is perfect, just use what feels the best to you. If you want sim results, know the average number of offensive plays per game this season was 69.8. Texas Tech led the nation at 82.8 plays per game, while Florida State averaged the fewest at 58.6. So find the perfect number for you with either an 8, 9, or 10 minute quarter setup.

Camera: I personally use the zoom cam for two different reasons, difficulty and graphics. I find the zoom cam to really up the challenge of the game and I also find the view to give the best look as you can really see the battles going on in the trenches.

QB Accuracy: Find what works the best for you between 5 and 10. I personally play with mine at 5 and still complete 60% and higher of my passes running a pro-style system. You just have to know if you wait too long to throw the ball on a crossing route, your QB will miss your WR be a wide margin and I like that, as it is a punishment for not reading the defense fast enough.

CPU RB/WR: I do max out the CPU's RB Ability and Catching rating for a reason and it really pays off in my opinion. With the RB Ability at 100, the CPU RB will actually read the correct running lanes and cut against the grain on zone running plays. The CPU WR's will attack the ball when it is in the air and the highly rated WR's will become a threat for the CPU.

All in all I hope you guys find these as challenging and enjoyable as my friends and I do, and more importantly, enjoy the game as it might be our last one for awhile. Thank you again!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 12:08 AM   #2
Rookie

diablo4heismann's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BuffEye Sliders

Best set of sliders ever. Will be uploading some game stats maybe tomorrow of Monday!
Old 01-19-2014, 01:34 AM   #3
Banned

Just might have to give these a try!
Old 01-19-2014, 07:40 AM   #4
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Absolutely love these sliders. Awesome stuff cparrish!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 01-19-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

Great sliders indeed. My favorite set for this game. It's a shame you didn't post these back when more people were playing this game so they could get the enjoyment of playing with these sliders.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 07:55 PM   #6
Rookie

diablo4heismann's Arena

Game played very smooth I did throw 4 picks, 2 were just bad read and 1 was during simming. I was also playing with Tommy Armstrong Jr. Another note is that I simmed defense. I think these were pretty accurate considering Wyoming isn't the best team and I felt I earned every yeard.
Wyoming Cowboys at Nebraska Cornhuskers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Wyoming Cowboys ()3314727
#22 Nebraska Cornhuskers ()31771037
Team Stats Comparison
WYONEB
Total Offense400556
Rushing Yards72257
Passing Yards328299
First Downs1827
Punt Return Yards925
Kick Return Yards10040
Total Yards509621
Turnovers14
3rd Down Converstion10/186/14
4th Down Conversion02/2
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-24-2
Penalties3-251-5
Posession Time12:3621:55
Wyoming Cowboys
Nebraska Cornhuskers
}
Old 01-20-2014, 10:40 AM   #7
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

OVR: 1

So I found this set a week back, in the unleash thread, and have been tweaking and testing with them, the last couple days. I haven't plugged in the PS3 Rosters you suggest though. I will attempt that tonight.

These played pretty close to what I can handle on offence and defence. It is very rare you string huge plays together, and you have to work for every play. Good CPU offences can grind and move the ball, and pretty much any TD drive I score is a 10 plus play drive. The only things I changed on my end, was bumped up USER tackle 5, and lowered CPU tackle 5, bumped up USER pass block 5. And have played back to back solid games in my dynasty. These were the easiest ones for me to adjust off of. Thank you for this set.

Last edited by NKRDIBL; 01-20-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #8
Pr*

Hogfan2502's Arena

OVR: 10

Texas Tech just lit me (Arkansas) up 48-28 and their QB threw for 529 yds and 6 TD's, lol. I've never had a cpu team do that. I could not stop the passing game for anything. Very challenging set, most challenging so far. The only thing i have seen is the cpu doesnt seem to run the ball much against me. I know Tech is a passing team, but i've played Bama, Auburn, etc and they ran for 100 yds or less as a team. More passing than running. I am ranked 1st in Rush Defense with Arkansas and that def. should not happen. I know these are a base from Unleash Infinity's set and when i used his the cpu ran a lot more. With the tweaks, which are few, the cpu is passing a lot more. I have played 8 games so far and i'm 3-5 which is spot on, but no cpu running game. Could just be coincidence, but wanted to check and see if anyone else is having this happen. Otherwise though, sliders are very challenging and great!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »