Home

Please Check My Sliders Out

This is a discussion on Please Check My Sliders Out within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2014, 11:55 PM   #9
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Please Check My Sliders Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
HFA gives a stat boost to the home team not the away team(hense the word Home in its title), what you are saying makes no sense. I have played and tested for months with matt10 for the community rosters. And while it makes momentum stronger and more random overall for the home team mainly. I wouldnt say it screws up the game. It gives the cpu a kill factor but as far as me beating teams i should badly I do...It comes down to personal preference tho if you like it use it if not dont. Personally the game feels boring and dead to me without it.

The away team (if you are playing as them at least) plays way too close to teams when it's a David vs. Goliath type of match up with HFA on. Just because it says something, doesn't mean it plays out that way (EA has a history of this with inverse sliders in previous games.) Momentum plays too much of a factor as I can keep up with much superior teams with it on, it doesn't make it realistic in the slightest.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:39 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
The away team (if you are playing as them at least) plays way too close to teams when it's a David vs. Goliath type of match up with HFA on. Just because it says something, doesn't mean it plays out that way (EA has a history of this with inverse sliders in previous games.) Momentum plays too much of a factor as I can keep up with much superior teams with it on, it doesn't make it realistic in the slightest.
While I understand what you are saying I disagree, I can keep up with superior teams with it on or off. It really comes down to slider set and coach strategy edits. realistically the poor programming by ea allows the users to exploit on most slider sets and i could take a fcs school to the national on heisman on default doesnt matter where we played with hfa on or off.

anyway im not here to crap on this dudes thread he has obviously tested it with it on and was happy with the results so thats how I am going to try it.

Last edited by wolverinemaniac; 05-30-2014 at 01:42 AM.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:16 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0
21-4-8676

シングルは非常に良い魅力的な自信おむつパックが発見されてしまうので、意味のカスタマイズの興奮の利用が ある。 さまざまな方法を消耗している可能性があります。 あなたはまた、カスタムmanufacured自信おむつパックを利用して完全なドライブで決めることがで きenkelギアや装飾、珍しいチケット、および/またはカバー、および/または自信おむつパックを身に着けている他の媒体への小さな珍しい良いサイズhighlitesを決定する ことができる,グッチ 財布 値段。 それは同様にそれがrunningofthemillされる事をするように、背の高い開発したい人のための 強力な選択肢です,gucci メンズ 財布 人気。 有名人は..私が離れて行くと言うでしょう、基準おむつハンドバッグをオフに出ることは確実である、これは あなたには、いくつかの現金をニーズに合わせて任意の素晴らしい時間を選択することを意味自分の赤ちゃん材 料に関する給付費用は法外と上品なハンドバッグで呼ばれてきたように見える 光することができますし、さらにさえ非常にあなたの両方としてあなたの小さな子供のための欲求のヘルプ世話 を取得しますが、非常に特別な気分にして全世界の周りを見は素晴らしいおむつギアと提携してい る。 町の住人する必要があるか、おそらくあなたの様々なすごいおむつギア方法があるここで、エレガントな発展と 関連した一目にsimillar,グッチ サングラス メンズ。
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2014, 10:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

These sliders are very fun, I suggest using them as they are and using what matt10 does with his setting aggressiveness for the coaches and coordinators to 50/50. Prevents cpu from running so many screens on third down and 4 verts all the time.

Nice work on these fun fun

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »