Home

ncaa 14 heisman sliders

This is a discussion on ncaa 14 heisman sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #9
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ncaa 14 heisman sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
Amen to that! Can take a while to get that 1st one but when you do... the flood gates usually open up.
Lol I was in the process of posting on your thread to give mine a shot. The looks of these are a little deceiving. I play almost everyday and got so used to just knowing what routes were going to be open and really not worrying about reading the defense. I then created these just to see if it would work for me and at least for me no route is an easy completion. It makes me feel like I am playing another user. What do you think about the int slider? I have been debating if there is a hidden boost to it or not. I dont think so as just testing 40 defenders with good hands just wouldn't catch the pick.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Got a game in they played great I didnt write down stats but I played TN(me) vs South Carolina, and we had a war.

I enjoyed these thank you!
Old 11-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #11
Rookie

did you give up on these, I noticed you have jumped to the community sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 12:42 PM   #12
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
did you give up on these, I noticed you have jumped to the community sliders?
No, I really like the way josh has that set up but after the penn state game where I was down 16-7 I reeled off 8 straight tds. I then proceeded to beat msu 66-10 they play well just a bit to easy for me. With that said im back to these. Im looking right now at qb acc, ints, or just threshold. So far ive come up with acc at 15 going to play a few games with just that change and see if it results in to many ints with a few more off target throws. Also going to look into the rush d slider imo that is more of a play recognition slider my last game against odu I moved it to 45 and finally had some defensive misreads which allowed pa to work the way its supposed to. If you notice something im not your opinion would be appreciated!
Old 11-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #13
Rookie

thats crazy that you were beating josh's sliders like that his are harder for me than these crazy enough, must just be the style of play I play ball control pro style offense.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:25 AM   #14
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
thats crazy that you were beating josh's sliders like that his are harder for me than these crazy enough, must just be the style of play I play ball control pro style offense.
Yeah I really like his set, for me it just seems with the threshold on 1 I have to much time to scan the field. Ive had good games with both sets but the osu msu game was odd my oline just mashed them. Now given how the game irl went its possible but not to rush for almost 500 yards with no read option. Ive been trying to go back and forth to see the differences. I played odu with osu in 2 different dynasties one using these and one with josh's set. In a short breakdown i dominated with both sets my only gripe with josh's set was there was no offense from the cpu at all not even when I tried letting them score. With these they put up 327 yards which is probably about on point with the spread they run. I felt challenged on every snap. I like when I have to make plays myself and make good playcalls. Josh's ive tried adjusting but I can't get it where i want it. As far as your play style ball control is a big key I play much the same way although recently ive taken up some spread/pistol stuff and it just seems I struggle more with this set. One other thing I dont know if its been talked about or not is setting up the sliders, length, and other settings outside of dynasty and then setting them the same in dynasty seems to be playing a tougher game. It very well could be my imagination but when I have different settings outside of the dynasty the game plays obscured. On a side note I have went back and re-averaged some of the ratings that I feel tie into certain sliders that are not listed. The numbers would suggest it should play much tougher but it is a game that has fooled me before.

Last edited by jp18; 11-12-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:27 AM   #15
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
May I ask what teams were playing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 01:36 AM   #16
Rookie

I play with Michigan on both sets, I have played vs ohio st vs fsu vs mich st vs oregon vs TN and vs several small schools with your set

on josh's I have played multiple seasons. So I have played ALOT of teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »