Home

Most REALISTIC Sliders EVER.

This is a discussion on Most REALISTIC Sliders EVER. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2014, 12:45 AM   #9
Banned

YourWorstNightmar3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most REALISTIC Sliders EVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
This game can be so frustrating there is no in between, like you said that dang screen pass here lately ive been seeing at least 10 times a game. I take it you have created a playbook for these issues?
Yes, it's just those screens and 4 verts that really ruins the CPU offense. All u have to do is take most of those plays out of the Gun and pistol formations (takes no more than 5 mins), and can even make it more fun by adding whichever plays u want your opponent to have. You're just going to have to load that playbook for the CPU and go into the game as them, and then switch back to your actual team before the first offensive play starts.

The best thing about it is that in dynasty, even though there's only I think 3 created playbook slots, you can delete the old ones in order to make the new one for your next opponent. So it's not limited as far as editing in a dynasty goes, all being done in the dynasty itself
Old 11-21-2014, 12:47 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
Glad you've found a way for the game to work. I just can't stand having to edit a billion things for every game. lol.
Lol thanks, and yeah trust me, I find a lot of it tedious, but as far as gameplay goes, it's totally worth it. It's just when you start off, it feels like way too much, but over time it's not bad at all.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:49 AM   #11
Banned

Modified the very first part of "In-Game Adjustments", just to make it very clear what I meant regarding switching teams in game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #12
Banned

Color coordination now in full effect!
Old 11-21-2014, 04:38 PM   #13
Banned

Updated clock chewing on 10 minute quarter length due to high volume of carries for user IF trying to run heavy against opponent. For slow-paced teams, you don't want to play under 10 minutes due to the CPU not having enough opportunities on Offense
Old 11-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #14
Banned

Added reasoning to Penalty Sliders in original post, thanks to JoshC1977!
Old 11-22-2014, 04:03 PM   #15
Banned

Intentional Grounding is now updated/finalized at 76. The CPU QB plays a lot smarter on it by throwing the ball away more and taking less sacks, compared to at the default 50 where the QB would take sacks, and on a higher setting than 76, the QB forced throws for INT's instead of throwing the ball away or scrambling for a run.

Here's a link of Mariota with IG on 76 under pressure from a user blitz:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWm5E4pybk

Also notice that I use the "no-switch rule" by not switching players on D to make it more realistic. I was very happy to see the CPU make a play like this. In all, the CPU QB has played a lot more realistic with it on 76.

Another change that I made was CPU Running Backs and Tight Ends "Awareness" being edited to "95". This is due to them missing blocks on passing plays. Before, I had RB's Awareness being edited to 85 and even tested at 90, but they still would whiff on defenders blitzing right at them. 95 is the sweet spot for them actually picking up their blocks. I also didn't have the tight end edit until now where I noticed the CPU tight end letting his only defender rush right past him when he was supposed to block him.

I also want to point out, when you edit your opponent's playbook, make sure NOT ONLY you take away all their "Four Verticals" plays, BUT also take away their "Verticals" plays. I just noticed this earlier, and was glad to find this because they're both the same exact plays, just named differently. The plays are in alphabetical order, so they're easy to find.

All of this is updated on the original post.

Last edited by YourWorstNightmar3; 11-22-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #16
Banned

Original Post reorganized and now in order

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »