Home

Most REALISTIC Sliders EVER.

This is a discussion on Most REALISTIC Sliders EVER. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2014, 08:46 PM   #49
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most REALISTIC Sliders EVER.

Pretty good highlights!
Old 11-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #50
Banned

YourWorstNightmar3's Arena

Man I've tried qb accuracy at 5, and for user, I absolutely hate it lol. Maybe for the CPU it can be dropped, but for user, I have some POOR throws sometimes. The CPU even overthrows at times with it on 30 leading to an incompletion where nobody can even touch the ball. But yeah man, I've tested at 5 and 10 for user before and I just couldn't stand it lol. The balls wouldn't even be close to the guy I was throwing to, and it wasn't so much that I didn't complete the pass, but how off the throw was. I don't think I'd change user accuracy for my personal preference, but CPU pass accuracy being lowered from 30 possibly could be argued for! Let me know if u test the CPU accuracy on a lower setting than 30!! Thanks again for testing some more Jp!!
Old 11-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #51
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmar3
Man I've tried qb accuracy at 5, and for user, I absolutely hate it lol. Maybe for the CPU it can be dropped, but for user, I have some POOR throws sometimes. The CPU even overthrows at times with it on 30 leading to an incompletion where nobody can even touch the ball. But yeah man, I've tested at 5 and 10 for user before and I just couldn't stand it lol. The balls wouldn't even be close to the guy I was throwing to, and it wasn't so much that I didn't complete the pass, but how off the throw was. I don't think I'd change user accuracy for my personal preference, but CPU pass accuracy being lowered from 30 possibly could be argued for! Let me know if u test the CPU accuracy on a lower setting than 30!! Thanks again for testing some more Jp!!
For sure I understand completely acc at 5 for the user is tough. I'm going to do some more testing for sure. Right now I would say more my problem (minor) is pass coverage it's perfect except I am noticing just a bit to much route mirroring. I think I may have it but I have to try some more things so i dont lose the challenge either. I think ive got a pretty good feel for how these will play with personal adjustments but not sure. Hoping to keep the challenge while also not making every team play the same no matter the ratings. This is where I am torn on preference. Do I want the ratings to matter more or challenge. I feel if its even ratings the user offsets the entire cpu play making it to easy. The Isu Baylor game played out to the ratings I would like to believe I would have to have played a perfect game to win and tgat should be tough. Once I threw to picks it was pretty well over which I have no problem with they were both my fault. I did have 17 tackles with my safety all so which tells me the user is much more involved and has to be to win (may be the best part imho)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 10:16 PM   #52
Banned

You're right though about CPU QBs being accurate. I remember I had it on 30 due to CPU QBs throwing too many of those streak routes on the outside and under throwing them for INTs, but now that I have 4 verticals/verticals being removed, it can definitely be argued for CPU qbs having accuracy under 30. I'm going to test a little myself on a lower setting for the CPU. I also take low tier teams in consideration for their qbs to not throw all over the place. Great feedback because I do want to look into it a little bit more after u told me about Petty lol.

Last edited by YourWorstNightmar3; 11-27-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #53
Banned

Testing CPU QB Accuracy at 10. Will upload a highlight in a minute showing why I want it to be higher haha. 15 for CPU might be good enough for me personally on how low I'd want it (same as User QB accuracy).
Old 11-28-2014, 01:46 AM   #54
Banned

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCj4jUEBxbs

Yes, Mariota is getting pressured, but the separation the WR had on the CB should've had Mariota "lead" the WR more. Personally, I'm going to test CPU QB Accuracy on 15 for the rest of the game and see how that goes.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:56 AM   #55
Banned

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=you...&v=z2AmF2G7CQw

CPU Pass Accuracy on 15, I like this right here a lot better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 02:14 AM   #56
Banned

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=you...&v=ZCFLauuarQI

CPU qb accuracy 15, terrible decision to throw. Does qb accuracy have anything to do with decision making? Going to test on 10 for the rest of the game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »