Home

Definitive Coach Mode Sliders NCAA '14 in the making..

This is a discussion on Definitive Coach Mode Sliders NCAA '14 in the making.. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2019, 06:08 AM   #449
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Definitive Coach Mode Sliders NCAA '14 in the making..

How do you're sliders do with Flexbone/Triple options/pitch or read options? Obviously to have QB make pitch read you have to click to non QB before snap but I've been playing with someone else's and they don't work well. In fact in 4 games i had 7 fumbles on pitch plays, wondering if D was reacting too fast due to sliders or if awr/bcv was a factor in my QB to RB/WR.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:54 PM   #450
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTYMATT726
How do you're sliders do with Flexbone/Triple options/pitch or read options? Obviously to have QB make pitch read you have to click to non QB before snap but I've been playing with someone else's and they don't work well. In fact in 4 games i had 7 fumbles on pitch plays, wondering if D was reacting too fast due to sliders or if awr/bcv was a factor in my QB to RB/WR.

Not sure what you mean by this. In Coach Mode, all you do is press X to snap the ball, the cpu does everything else as you have no control over the players or player selection. You sure you're playing true Coach Mode?
Old 04-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #451
Banned

Ah, i play with auto passing on and call my own plays and let the cpu play. Believe they call atcm(auto throw). In that setup you have to lock on another player for QB to make pitches since if you just press x it expects human to make pitch reads. Thought these sliders were for this style sim not just watching the game with no play calling duties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2019, 01:32 AM   #452
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

In true coach mode, you still do all the play calling, you just have no control of the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-17-2019, 08:59 AM   #453
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRain37
In true coach mode, you still do all the play calling, you just have no control of the players.

Oh. I did not know that. I still like to be able to audible and make adjustments if i feel the cpu goes full rubberband AI to try and overtake me, but after snap i don't touch it even when QB refuses to throw wide open WRs and gets sacks.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:50 PM   #454
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRain37
I'll post them this Saturday. Mind you, they aren't perfect, but nothing ever will be with this game. They're enjoyable, at least, though. Maybe after I post, you guys can find a tweak or two that might help.
BlackRain do you still plan on posting these?
Old 04-21-2019, 07:14 AM   #455
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2053
BlackRain do you still plan on posting these?

Yea, sorry for the delay, man. The settings I was going to post were just too favorable to the Hum run game. So I've been working on some tweaks. I'm a little more comfortable posting with what I'm seeing now when I'm testing, so I'll try to get these posted late Sunday night after the holiday. I appreciate your patience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #456
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

I know this thread is sort of in purgatory, but I recently got into coach mode and have one question: is there anyway to get running backs to turn upfield more often? It seems like on sweeps and off tackle plays they always run parallel to the line of scrimmage when there’s open space upfield

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »