Home

Jp18 Hiesman Sliders

This is a discussion on Jp18 Hiesman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #9
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jp18 Hiesman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorFan
what does this mean?
When I uploaded the roster the coordinators auto sub settings didn't change. No big deal I have turned fatigue off for now anyway. With auto subs set high I have 3 really good games with fatigue still being somewhat of a factor, with occasional subbing. In the roster I put auto subs to 55 which seems to be pretty close to the average default value.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:47 PM   #10
Rookie

So do you see a difference with autosubs at 55 rather than 30 or 85?
I have been liking the few games I have played it seems to me the computer gets better or at least plays the same in the 2nd half. I averaged 9 yards a carry in the 1st quarter vs clemson but by the end of the game it was down to 5.7 yds. I have just manually used formation subs and the in game sub packages to help user subs. CPU subs I haven't got a good read on yet. Marshall for OSU lined up in the backfield a couple of times with Elliot of the the field but I couldn't remember if it was because of subbing or them using the hurry up after being 5 wide.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:26 PM   #11
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorFan
So do you see a difference with autosubs at 55 rather than 30 or 85?
I have been liking the few games I have played it seems to me the computer gets better or at least plays the same in the 2nd half. I averaged 9 yards a carry in the 1st quarter vs clemson but by the end of the game it was down to 5.7 yds. I have just manually used formation subs and the in game sub packages to help user subs. CPU subs I haven't got a good read on yet. Marshall for OSU lined up in the backfield a couple of times with Elliot of the the field but I couldn't remember if it was because of subbing or them using the hurry up after being 5 wide.
Honestly I don't know with fatigue off if the sub frequency does anything. I haven't played enough yet. I don't see them lay down much if any. I just preferred for it to be closer to default. I will continue playing around with the numbers to see if there is a setting that fatiuge won't hinder cpu play but still have some rotation.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »