Home

Not another NCAA 14 Slider Thread!

This is a discussion on Not another NCAA 14 Slider Thread! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2017, 07:16 PM   #153
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Not another NCAA 14 Slider Thread!

So with fatigue off, do guys sub out at all? Does editing sub frequency for CPU work?

#SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty

Old 09-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #154
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
So with fatigue off, do guys sub out at all? Does editing sub frequency for CPU work?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like subs will ever work the same way they do with fatigue ON. That's the thing we give up in order to get an actual challenge. I saw earlier in the thread that jbrew was tinkering with the auto sub frequency, but then he seemed to scrap that idea and go with formation subs to get all of his guys involved. You might look back in this thread and check what he was doing.

The thing is, being able to open my playbook and go as hard as I can overrides my concern for the sub issue. So it's really a matter of personal preference.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:10 PM   #155
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

i know i am very late to this but i just tried it in my playoff game against texas. im ohio state. i got beat pretty bad. i think i will really like this going forward. it was just one game but i had to fight and claw for everything i got. i actually feel good about recruiting to the fullest now and getting all the good players i can. no more feeling like i get the best talent and will win everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #156
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcor1234
i know i am very late to this but i just tried it in my playoff game against texas. im ohio state. i got beat pretty bad. i think i will really like this going forward. it was just one game but i had to fight and claw for everything i got. i actually feel good about recruiting to the fullest now and getting all the good players i can. no more feeling like i get the best talent and will win everything.
Yes, that's what I like about it too. I was recruiting in the high 60s because it kept things challenging and, honestly, it didn't make much of a difference anyway. Now I can go after the big fish and get excited if I land a good recruit because I actually need them to compete.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:25 AM   #157
Rookie

Are you guys still regularly ranking near the top in rush defense and bottom in pass defense? I have three coaches (HC, OC, DC) and all three teams are top 20 rush def and bottom 20 pass def. It’s been like this for awhile and it’d be great to be in the middle of the pack sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-29-2017, 11:16 PM   #158
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemind
Are you guys still regularly ranking near the top in rush defense and bottom in pass defense? I have three coaches (HC, OC, DC) and all three teams are top 20 rush def and bottom 20 pass def. It’s been like this for awhile and it’d be great to be in the middle of the pack sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
With Fatigue OFF my first full year, I ranked dead last in rush defense, middle of the road in pass defense. So I recruited hard for run stoppers. Once I got some good block shedders on my team, it improved my rush defense. But then I didn’t have good pass defenders, so my pass defense ranking dropped. So it really played into what kind of defense I wanted to field. I was using UNLV, btw.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:51 PM   #159
Rookie

rangerguy8's Arena

I may just be too dumb to use the site, but where are the sliders?
Old 11-05-2017, 01:44 AM   #160
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerguy8
I may just be too dumb to use the site, but where are the sliders?
This is a hypothesis on the fatigue setting. It is said to possibly apply to all sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »