Home

Playmakers CPU vs CPU Varisty level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers CPU vs CPU Varisty level sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2018, 03:46 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Playmakers CPU vs CPU Varisty level sliders

Does anyone know if the head coach settings impact cpu no-huddle or if it’s the OC? I’m on a Mac and can’t use the dynasty editor so I’m modifying my coach settings for each opponent at the beginning of the season. It would help to know if I needed to just do the HC or not to speed up the process Just a bit.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #74
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Does anyone know if the head coach settings impact cpu no-huddle or if it痴 the OC? I知 on a Mac and can稚 use the dynasty editor so I知 modifying my coach settings for each opponent at the beginning of the season. It would help to know if I needed to just do the HC or not to speed up the process Just a bit.
If you mean adjusting to have the CPU offense to either run no-huddle or not, I've only ever adjusted the head coach to conservative, and when I do that the team does not run the no-huddle.
As for the play style of the offense (playbook, playcalling aggressiveness, run/pass 5s, etc, i'm not certain but I believe that holds true as well that editing the HC is all you need to do.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:37 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
If you mean adjusting to have the CPU offense to either run no-huddle or not, I've only ever adjusted the head coach to conservative, and when I do that the team does not run the no-huddle.

As for the play style of the offense (playbook, playcalling aggressiveness, run/pass 5s, etc, i'm not certain but I believe that holds true as well that editing the HC is all you need to do.

Sweet! Thanks Billy. That値l make it a much simpler process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2019, 06:30 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 6

Trying hard to get xbox 360 going so i can use these sliders and the historic roster set. Hope i can get the console going.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-21-2020, 01:37 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

Very interested in trying these. Does anybody know what settings are used in the main menu? Several slider gurus on this forum have argued convincingly that main menu sliders impact gameplay in dynasty games. I知 assuming the settings listed are for the dynasty menu; should I assume the main menu is at default?
Old 03-05-2021, 02:07 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill891
Very interested in trying these. Does anybody know what settings are used in the main menu? Several slider gurus on this forum have argued convincingly that main menu sliders impact gameplay in dynasty games. I知 assuming the settings listed are for the dynasty menu; should I assume the main menu is at default?
I would assume that to be correct. Good luck, my friend!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »