Home

NCAA 14 Slider's-- Realistic Gameplay (Editor Needed)

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Slider's-- Realistic Gameplay (Editor Needed) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2015, 09:29 AM   #73
Rookie

jweaks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 14 Slider's-- Realistic Gameplay (Editor Needed)

I have seen this "jerk back" effect MANY times and across many different sliders and settings. It seems to be the standard way WRs catch the ball. Rarely do they catch the ball in stride. Don't think I see it when the route is moving horizontally. It's mostly vertical routes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfan
On the WR animation..... The WR will catch the ball and jerk backwards before moving forward. It also happens sometimes when the QB runs out of the pocket. It is just bad game programming and i am not sure if it can be fixed.

I think i fixed the QB accuracy issue. I just raised the slider a little bit.

I am still seeing QB's throw the ball out of bounds right after the snap. No pressure is put on them. They just throw it away. I thought IG could possibly fix the issue but it hasnt.

I will definitely try raising the discipline of the RBs. Hopefully that will help. You only see that glitch on the slow speed settings.

Does the dynasty editor have all of the same tabs? The edited profile that you have already created should work in your dynasty correct?
Old 07-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #74
Rookie

hornfan's Arena

OVR: 1

No doubt. I see it alot when WR's catch the ball in the flat on a screen. They also pause for a sec when they catch the ball on a vertical route. It looks so unnatural because they dont catch it in stride. Micah, you may not see this because you control your players most of the time.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #75
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfan
On the WR animation..... The WR will catch the ball and jerk backwards before moving forward. It also happens sometimes when the QB runs out of the pocket. It is just bad game programming and i am not sure if it can be fixed.

I think i fixed the QB accuracy issue. I just raised the slider a little bit.

I am still seeing QB's throw the ball out of bounds right after the snap. No pressure is put on them. They just throw it away. I thought IG could possibly fix the issue but it hasnt.

I will definitely try raising the discipline of the RBs. Hopefully that will help. You only see that glitch on the slow speed settings.

Does the dynasty editor have all of the same tabs? The edited profile that you have already created should work in your dynasty correct?

The Dynasty file only has the GOPT tab but will draw the rest of its settings from the UOPT and UINF tabs in the profile (unless you can find the setting somewhere inside the dynasty file, I havent been able to find it though). Yes the edited profile will work inside dynasty, but just check the GOPT tab in the dynasty file to make sure it matches up with the GOPT tab in the profile.

If you dont like the gamespeed that normal offers but dont want to deal with the "RB glitch" then you can raise the game speed to normal, but set OHSP and OASP to a lowe setting (30 or below) and lower OHQU and OAQU to around the same setting, these are human/computer speed and human/computer quickness and everything should slow down and look better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2015, 09:45 AM   #76
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Yeah I may not see that WR catch animation, (Ive played NCAA quite a bit but Ive been messing with Madden 25 right now to get it perfect or at least as perfect as I can before I go back to NCAA) when I go back though I may see what youre talking about.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:37 AM   #77
Rookie

hornfan's Arena

OVR: 1

My speed was normal on the profile save and those settings were already at 0. Am I missing something?
Old 07-18-2015, 05:21 PM   #78
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Yes, with those settings 1 is the lowest setting, not 0. Also the more im messing with oupy and oupz im seeing they have more to do with blocking than the actual pass, the reason i thought it had to do with pass accuracy is because it made blocking better which in turn put less pressure on the qb.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #79
Pro

michapop9's Arena

anything that starts with:

OF,OU,UI,OH/OA (THATS NOT AN IN GAME SLIDER), OS, OC all are at theire lowest setting when there at 1, not 0.

The exception to the rule is anything that starts with OA by itself with no accompanying OH slider or vice versa, for example OHRU and OARN, both those are at there lowest setting when there at o.

So with UIDP, try setting it at 1 instead of zero and see what happens.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 6

couple questions. is the PDF in post 1 updated with some of Micah's findings? also, how do I export the info from the editor into excel & then back into the editor so i can put file on my PS3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »