Home

J-Kits: NCAA 2015/2016 Heisman Dynasty Slider Set (True Sim/True Stats,Difficult)

This is a discussion on J-Kits: NCAA 2015/2016 Heisman Dynasty Slider Set (True Sim/True Stats,Difficult) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2015, 08:36 PM   #49
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits: NCAA 2015/2016 Heisman Dynasty Slider Set (True Sim/True Stats,Difficult)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH
Going to give these a try on my UNLV Dynasty which I am 3-2 in my second year as the offensive coordinator. Will post stats after the game is completed!

edit:

awesome game...wow. 17-17 going into the 4th quarter UNLV (me) vs Idaho (CPU)

Won the game 27-24 on a last second field goal. my qb threw 2 red zone INT...one was throwing on the run and the other was a bad route by the receiver. definitely am going to keep these sliders!

UNLV TOTAL OFFENSE: 472 yards (189 rushing, 283 passing) 5/12 on 3rd downs, 2 turnovers, 22 first downs

IDAHO TOTAL OFFENSE: 314 yards (97 rushing, 217 passing) 5/15 on 3rd downs, 0 turnovers, 12 first downs.

QB: 20/34 283 yards 2 td 2 int
HB: 29 att 167 yards 1 TD, (31 YARDS was longest run)
WR: 7 catches 126 yards 1 td (43 yards was longest catch)

tldr; the game plays very fun on these sliders.
Great Game man! These sliders are pretty cool right!? haha...let me know about some other games you play on these, would love to hear...

FYI** check out the custom sounds too man...i edited 191 authentic sounds for 90% of the team in all 5 Power Conferences..these sliders with the sounds create a refreshed experience.. so i recommend..spread the word!!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:25 AM   #50
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: J-Kits: NCAA Football: HEISMAN Slider Set (Box Scores & Sliders, community help))

How do I import them to my PS3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 09-08-2015, 12:31 AM   #51
Pro

jkits's Arena

Re: J-Kits: NCAA Football: HEISMAN Slider Set (Box Scores & Sliders, community help))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH
How do I import them to my PS3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you should be able to import them using a usb..after you download them, just copy them to a usb from your computer, and then plug it into your ps3.. you should then be able to copy the files onto your system. then, you must create a playlist for each individual sound, as NCAA only allows you to assign them through making playlists...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 06:38 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits: NCAA 2015/2016 Heisman Dynasty Slider Set (True Sim/True Stats,Difficult)

I hate that there's not a happy medium in the game between players ratings and gameplay...I think these sliders are great for gameplay while also being a little difficult at times, but players don't really play to their true ratings, especially running backs. I could use Leonard Fournette or any other top rb and they just seem slow/sluggish but then I could put in a 3rd string rb and they would do better.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:53 PM   #53
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

Man these sliders are AWESOME! Just finished a season as New Mexico Lobos HC and went 4-8. Absolutely the most realistic sliders I've come across and quite challenging as well. I only made a small adjustment to the CPU QB Skill (dropped it 5 points) because the first 3 games they were completing between 85%-90% of passes, other than that, great job on these.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #54
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
I hate that there's not a happy medium in the game between players ratings and gameplay...I think these sliders are great for gameplay while also being a little difficult at times, but players don't really play to their true ratings, especially running backs. I could use Leonard Fournette or any other top rb and they just seem slow/sluggish but then I could put in a 3rd string rb and they would do better.
If u dont mind, how many games have u played & what matchups? & not being biased b/c i made these sliders, but ive seen great players still shine..the purpose is for the game to somewhat unfold, & thats when the separation of great players reveals itself..its not perfect but i suggest bumping up your RB Ability rating, so u can get a better feel..Thanks for trying'em out bro!
Old 09-24-2015, 03:45 PM   #55
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkchaser18
Man these sliders are AWESOME! Just finished a season as New Mexico Lobos HC and went 4-8. Absolutely the most realistic sliders I've come across and quite challenging as well. I only made a small adjustment to the CPU QB Skill (dropped it 5 points) because the first 3 games they were completing between 85%-90% of passes, other than that, great job on these.
Thanks man!! Really glad these are working out for you, super fun to play with..ive got Vanderbilt in my first yr in the SEC, & its crazy challenging..keep playing with them & let me know if u've got any more adjustments bro!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 12:49 PM   #56
Rookie

zacification1's Arena

Slider set seems awesome. I'll test a few games and post the results. Probably just edit this post but I'll use different matchups.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

New England Patriots
Boston College Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »