Home

Old 07-13-2004, 11:46 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official Slider Sticky

Well now that I finally have been able to play some games I'm finally getting somewhere with sliders. I just got done with Boise St (CPU) at Fresno ST (ME). AA, 8 min qtrs. Here's some numbers..

Passing
Fresno - Pinegar 19-31-254 2TD 1INT
Boise - Zabransky (backup, i knocked out the starter) 11-19-216 1TD 1INT (much of his yardage came on an 82yd bomb when I brought the house...got burned. Mostly he was controlled passing.

Rushing
Fresno - Wright 26-136 1TD
Boise - Carpenter - 10-36 (still not enough attempts but he was running early until I opened up a lead...we'll see)

Recieving

Fresno - Jamison 6-112 1 TD
Boise - Acree 6-156 1TD (he caught the 82 Yarder)

130 plays total. Might try 9 min when I tune the sliders better.

Gonna play some more games, if it's looking good I'll post some early sliders.

Oh and now that I got the damn game to work right, it is AWESOME!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 11:59 PM   #66
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Jistic said:
Well now that I finally have been able to play some games I'm finally getting somewhere with sliders. I just got done with Boise St (CPU) at Fresno ST (ME). AA, 8 min qtrs. Here's some numbers..

Passing
Boise - Zabransky (backup, i knocked out the starter) 11-19-216 1TD 1INT (much of his yardage came on an 82yd bomb when I brought the house...got burned. Mostly he was controlled passing.

Rushing
Boise - Carpenter - 10-36 (still not enough attempts but he was running early until I opened up a lead...we'll see)

Recieving

Great numbers Jistic,do you think that extra minute might let you tweak out about 160 plays this time out I believe thats about the average for most College games.Just curious take your time bro.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-14-2004, 01:16 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

I just played my 1st game and used pretty much my Heisman sliders from 2004.

8 minute quarters-Heiman
Notre Dame(Me) 26 vs. SMU 10 @ ND-Night game, no snow -5 degrees!
Rushing
ND 46-164-2 SMU 20-74-1

Passing
ND 6-15-1-2 SMU 17-35-145-0-1

Overall, it was a good game. The SMU players seemed rattled and I kept playing field position with them. Lots of my drives stalled around the 50 and then I'd punt and pin them deep in a noisy student section.

Ryan Grant was my player of the game 23 carries 124 yards and 1 TD. Powers-Neal Banged the ball inside for another 40 yards and 1 TD.

Quinn hooked up with McKnight for a 38 yard score. SMU scored their touch on a 5 yard draw play late when I was looking pass on 3rd down.

I have to test some more, but these seem like a realistic starting point. My longest run was a Ryan Grant 23 yard counter. I tried 1 toss sweep late and it went for 8 yards, couldn't get anything from that on 2004.

Will write more results later
Old 07-14-2004, 06:10 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Heisman is unrealistic this year. Kentucky3d you are your worst enemy. Lower your qb acc to +7 and your wr catch to +5 and you might have what you are looking for. Some of your offensive sliders are too high and that is why the pass defense plays you too soft.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:12 AM   #69
Rookie

Kentucky I misunderstood. Raise the CPUN knockdowns to +5.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:07 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Rickster101 said:
Quote:

Jistic said:

Passing

Rushing

Recieving

Great numbers Jistic,do you think that extra minute might let you tweak out about 160 plays this time out I believe thats about the average for most College games.Just curious take your time bro.

Holla Back
Rickster101

Wanna hear something weird? For the hell of it I tried 11 min quarters last night thiking I'd get around 160-170 plays. Cuz I get 130 almost every time on 8 min. Well guess how many I got?.....100 The game was way longer but I got less plays. Makes no sense.

I'm gonna try 9 and see how that goes. I also have theory about sliders this year and the dynamic ratings. I have to test it out and report back.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:43 AM   #71
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6

This looks promising Jistic. I used your AA sliders last year, hopefully you can make this game playable too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 09:54 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:

Jistic said:
Quote:

Rickster101 said:
Quote:

Jistic said:

Passing

Rushing

Recieving

Holla Back
Rickster101

Wanna hear something weird? For the hell of it I tried 11 min quarters last night thiking I'd get around 160-170 plays. Cuz I get 130 almost every time on 8 min. Well guess how many I got?.....100 The game was way longer but I got less plays. Makes no sense.

I'm gonna try 9 and see how that goes. I also have theory about sliders this year and the dynamic ratings. I have to test it out and report back.

Jistic i am using your heisman sliders from last year on 8 min. quarters. Ive tweaked the sliders som for my last game I was South Carolina and lost to Clemson 31-3. I dont have the particular stats but was a fun game and very realistic. Im gonna keep tweaking them but i feel i am very close to what Im looking for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »