Home

RB 95 SPEED running slow (solved)?

This is a discussion on RB 95 SPEED running slow (solved)? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
RB 95 SPEED running slow (solved)?

I have played on AA forever but the running game got too easy so I moved up to Heisman. I started a game with 95 spd rb and he was so slow. My RBA is on 10 so I changed it to 50. The next play he started running at 95 speed like changing the slider made it work?

Then on the next play I went back to RBA 10 and he stayed at the 95 speed. IDK what is going on but thought I would share that find.

I might go back to AA because I find that Heisman is really "moody" meaning that if the pc wants to win it will dominate you and there is nothing you can do about it.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2015, 04:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RB 95 SPEED running slow (solved)?

Yes RBA seems to determine how fast your RB is at the start of their run. I've noticed that if I get my RBs a few easy runs out of shotgun and get them 6-7 yards that they don't run slow the rest of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »