Home

NCAA Football 14 Realistic All-American Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Realistic All-American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Realistic All-American Sliders

I'm getting ready to start a new dynasty.. again, and want to adapt the sliders with a set of heisman sliders that are outright just difficult. Should I be worried about any imbalances?

Like is there a ratio between the users sliders and CPU sliders that should be adhered to being that I want to play an All American dynasty?
Old 01-23-2019, 06:31 PM   #34
Banned

I'm really having trouble finding sliders I can use. I feel the heisman ones every team is a power house. I like these the best but i still have defensive battles. Neither team can score. My 99 ovr running back can't get past the line. What can I do?
Old 02-02-2019, 05:36 PM   #35
jww
Rookie

I have tried pretty much all of the sliders on this forum, across all difficulty levels, and for my style of play these are the best. I can play "real" football/strategic chess match. I have to match cpu offensive formations with my secondary, have to audible into advantageous plays based on defensive coverage. CPU Qbs's miss receivers when pressured, CPU Cb's pick me off when i throw into traffic. Diverse animations throughout the course of games, penalties getting called, game speed combined with low threshold makes player control/movemement smooth and responsive. Great job putting these together!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 10:01 PM   #36
Pro

I like these sliders since they are all american and are still challenging, but I dont think they make it easier to run/break big runs. I've actually noticed that lowering the threshold does the opposite because it allows the LB's to get into the backfield a lot quicker to blow up the play. I decided to change to threshold back to 50 which helped, although I can never get the CPU qb to play competitively, especially the highly rated ones. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this that would be awesome!

Last edited by VTHokie525; 02-12-2019 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:26 PM   #37
Rookie

thanks! keep it up!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:17 AM   #38
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

anyone running these in a current chise?
Old 07-10-2019, 11:27 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

I’m about to start one, gotta play a couple games. I’ll let you know how they play.
Old 08-27-2019, 06:23 PM   #40
Pro

parent22's Arena

I am in that skill gap between all-American and Heisman. I can’t beat FCS with Idaho on Heisman, and on all-American I beat 19Mississippi State. I am about to try these out. I will post soon about my findings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »