Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

I know these are to be used as User vs CPU sliders but I知 curious. With my dynasty I知 doing, I am using the editor to make the playoffs and when Im not in those games, I like to watch them, do you think these would work when watching games as CPU vs CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2021, 01:31 PM   #842
Just started!

Are the changes to the sliders that were referenced on 12/26/20 posted yet? The wording of the edited post made it seem like these new "beta" sliders have been posted already. I looked everywhere and cannot find the changes. It is referenced that the changes are posted to the "main page", but the sliders in this thread still show from back on May of 2020.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:35 PM   #843
Pro

OVR: 1

What should gamespeed be set to? It just says on
Old 01-11-2021, 02:22 PM   #844
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
What should gamespeed be set to? It just says on
From my experience, it should be set to Normal, as any other setting can cause issues with animations and movement not performing naturally. Also has caused issues with running back acceleration and that "feeling stuck in the mud" effect, ruining sweeps and draws.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:18 PM   #845
Just started!

john_connerson's Arena

I've been using these sliders for my UCLA dynasty and they play fantastically well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2021, 04:07 PM   #846
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_connerson
I've been using these sliders for my UCLA dynasty and they play fantastically well!
Appreciate you bro!!
Old 01-14-2021, 10:20 PM   #847
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamanWent
Are the changes to the sliders that were referenced on 12/26/20 posted yet? The wording of the edited post made it seem like these new "beta" sliders have been posted already. I looked everywhere and cannot find the changes. It is referenced that the changes are posted to the "main page", but the sliders in this thread still show from back on May of 2020.
Just to confirm, are new sliders as of 12/26/20 posted somewhere or are they still in beta? I am still using the May sliders and cannot find the 12/2020 slider set anywhere.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:30 AM   #848
Just started!

Ok, I知 running into the issue of blowing people out and winning the Natty as Akron who was 0-12 the year before. I play smart and utilize my playbook on both sides accordingly (currently not using dynasty house rules from here). I致e even tried setting my tempo to conservative and just running whatever play I chose with minimal audibles due to the playclock, while also trying not to cheese. Any advice?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »