Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #201
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaPo808
Thank you for these amazing sliders, they truly have made this game that much more enjoyable! With all this talk of Fatigue around OS I feel like these sliders make the game play true while also giving a challenge. Highly recommend these sliders with Fatigue off in Main Menu and on in dynasty. No more easy wins. Just classic football
Appreciate that my guy, & glad these are working out for you!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2018, 07:23 PM   #202
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

OVR: 0

So I just picked NCAA back up after 2 years off and hopped into a dynasty with 2017 Bowling Green with these sliders. I remember always hating how lowering RB ability lowered their speed too, but I've been able to adjust since its the only way to keep things realistic. I forgot how sticky the coverage can be too. But like I said I've been able to adjust and have had a realistic start (2-2, losses to Kent State and Wisconsin, beat Akron and Ball State). My only complaint with this slider set is that I've taken 22 sacks in 4 games, and that's with looking for drags and quick routes. Wisconsin destroyed me (as they should) but so did Kent State and Ball State. I bumped pass block up to 10 to see if that could help, but I still don't have time to hit even a 10 yard dig. Maybe it's just a little bit of rust coupled with the poor team (I'm also running an Air Raid so the number of drop backs is inflated), but has anyone else experienced something like this?
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 02-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #203
Rookie

DeLaPo808's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
So I just picked NCAA back up after 2 years off and hopped into a dynasty with 2017 Bowling Green with these sliders. I remember always hating how lowering RB ability lowered their speed too, but I've been able to adjust since its the only way to keep things realistic. I forgot how sticky the coverage can be too. But like I said I've been able to adjust and have had a realistic start (2-2, losses to Kent State and Wisconsin, beat Akron and Ball State). My only complaint with this slider set is that I've taken 22 sacks in 4 games, and that's with looking for drags and quick routes. Wisconsin destroyed me (as they should) but so did Kent State and Ball State. I bumped pass block up to 10 to see if that could help, but I still don't have time to hit even a 10 yard dig. Maybe it's just a little bit of rust coupled with the poor team (I'm also running an Air Raid so the number of drop backs is inflated), but has anyone else experienced something like this?
My first dynasty using these sliders with UAB running a pro style offense, it was 2013, I took close to 60 sacks that year cause my line was terrible, I think my highest rated ovr was a 67 c. As soon as I signed better lineman I had fewer problems after that. I've tried numerous sliders and imo these give the user the most realistic experience and rewarding challenge.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:20 PM   #204
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaPo808
My first dynasty using these sliders with UAB running a pro style offense, it was 2013, I took close to 60 sacks that year cause my line was terrible, I think my highest rated ovr was a 67 c. As soon as I signed better lineman I had fewer problems after that. I've tried numerous sliders and imo these give the user the most realistic experience and rewarding challenge.
I'm kind of hoping that's what it is, but Bowling Green has a decent OL. I think like an 83 and 87, and then the rest are mid to low 70's. I've kind of noticed the CPU is kind of sending more pressure also. I've gotten so used to playing comp Madden where my opponent runs the same play over and I can easily diagnose how to block it, that when they're mixing it up with really no set scheme it kind of throws me off. I definitely agree with you on the rewarding challenge, 4-6 at this point and just went to my backup QB to finish out and hopefully get bowl eligible. Had a lot more big runs the last few games and have been able to hit a few deep shots on wheels and fades. Still don't have the time to throw posts or digs most of the time, but it's making me run a different type of offense which I've gotten away from. Overall, a great set and should keep me from getting bored with this dynasty because "it got too easy too fast".
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 02-07-2018, 03:51 AM   #205
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
I'm kind of hoping that's what it is, but Bowling Green has a decent OL. I think like an 83 and 87, and then the rest are mid to low 70's. I've kind of noticed the CPU is kind of sending more pressure also. I've gotten so used to playing comp Madden where my opponent runs the same play over and I can easily diagnose how to block it, that when they're mixing it up with really no set scheme it kind of throws me off. I definitely agree with you on the rewarding challenge, 4-6 at this point and just went to my backup QB to finish out and hopefully get bowl eligible. Had a lot more big runs the last few games and have been able to hit a few deep shots on wheels and fades. Still don't have the time to throw posts or digs most of the time, but it's making me run a different type of offense which I've gotten away from. Overall, a great set and should keep me from getting bored with this dynasty because "it got too easy too fast".
Yea man, for some I just say adjust to your liking. The set is a solid base for competitiveness, and I think you should make the call on what the extremes are for your experience with them. I honestly can go about 2 consecutive games w/o being sacked from time to time. Depends on your team as well as the opponent. But I also know that the pace of this game is a bit ahead of madden in my opinion, so that could be a factor as well. Nonetheless, appreciate you trying these out man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #206
MVP

young22's Arena

Great set. Had to actually make these a little easier after turning off fatigue. 6-6, 10-3, 11-3 in a weak American conference in the last 3 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-08-2018, 12:53 PM   #207
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Great set. Had to actually make these a little easier after turning off fatigue. 6-6, 10-3, 11-3 in a weak American conference in the last 3 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Wsup homie! Cool man, yea im thinking of firing it back up myself during spring practice time
Old 03-25-2018, 03:24 PM   #208
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Played a quick game as Texas St. vs VT. Lost 41-10. Love it.

My only complaint is that the CPU stalled on a few drives where they should've scored. If it weren't for my 3 turnovers it would probably be a much closer game. A lot of TFL for the CPU running game as sometimes they just don't want to hit the hole. Not sure if just bad programming or a fault in the sliders. Any tips for more challenge? Lower user tackle maybe?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »