Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #33
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Wsup bro, I have both the main menu and my Dynasty sliders & settings set to the same thing.

**The superstition going around is to set your Main Menu Fatigue OFF, and to leave your Dynasty Fatigue ON. This supposedly gives the CPU 4 quarters of competitiveness, w/o fatigue'ing out too soon...But, I've tried this, and haven't seen much of a difference. So I don't do it...That option is totally up to you.
Cool man. I'll give these a shot at some point here and see if they translate in Coach Mode. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2017, 07:05 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Man I'm glad you found your happy medium with these! And yea I used to stuff the CPU's running game like it was nothing. Now I have to choose the right defensive set to fill the gaps, and meet blocks to shift the RB in in a certain direction to contain him. Its made me play honest, and not over pursue the running game, as I've been burned by play-action passes b/c of it. Its a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what happens once you face a top tier team! Thanks again brotha
Will do, I had UMASS last night and was in a shoot out with them, me 48, them 35. Ill let you know how I fare against Tennessee. This will be my first test against a higher ranked team from a power 5 school. If I am as unsuccessful as I am hoping I will be, I am set for life on sliders lol.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #35
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkyplaya
Will do, I had UMASS last night and was in a shoot out with them, me 48, them 35. Ill let you know how I fare against Tennessee. This will be my first test against a higher ranked team from a power 5 school. If I am as unsuccessful as I am hoping I will be, I am set for life on sliders lol.
Nice!! I'd say do a little scouting against Tenn, and align your best personnel against their best on def, and against their weakest on off. Excited to hear the results man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2017, 11:26 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Nice!! I'd say do a little scouting against Tenn, and align your best personnel against their best on def, and against their weakest on off. Excited to hear the results man!
How do you align players? Or is that where you flick the stick when picking play? I prob forget about that since I usually have the plays suggested and pick from them. That's prob why I get so many plays in a game due to me picking a play so quickly and not taking time off the clock.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:31 AM   #37
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkyplaya
How do you align players? Or is that where you flick the stick when picking play? I prob forget about that since I usually have the plays suggested and pick from them. That's prob why I get so many plays in a game due to me picking a play so quickly and not taking time off the clock.
No i actually meant "align" by setting your depth charts lol. Such as putting your best corner on their best receiver. Or your tallest receiver on their shortest corner, etc..just game planning to give yourself the best chance to win
Old 07-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
No i actually meant "align" by setting your depth charts lol. Such as putting your best corner on their best receiver. Or your tallest receiver on their shortest corner, etc..just game planning to give yourself the best chance to win
Ah ok, I didn't know you could do that and have it work since sometimes receivers will switch sides of the fields. So on offense for instance, if I bump my best receiver to the second or third spot on the roster, then they will be lining up against a lower rated CB each time? And vice versa on defense? Or maybe I still aint following lol. Tryin to follow things with work and communicate at the same time ha
Old 07-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #39
Banned

young22's Arena

Only played one game but I really like this setup. My only question is, if I set up autosubs how I like them, will it affect anything?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-21-2017, 12:56 PM   #40
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Only played one game but I really like this setup. My only question is, if I set up autosubs how I like them, will it affect anything?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks man...I think You will be just fine with your own auto-subs. However with my settings, the subs happen more frequent when they get tired. Especially down the stretch. This helps to eliminate the cpu from slacking off aggression in the 3rd & 4th quarters b/c of fatigue. But I say go with yours, and see how it fairs out for you

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »