Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2020, 08:57 PM   #769
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
So after the second half kickoff turn it back on, right?
After first play from scrimmage, yeah
Old 08-11-2020, 11:14 AM   #770
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

OVR: 0

What about after 1st and 10..pause it, turn it off. Do you run a play i.g. on 2nd and ? with it off and then turn it on for 3rd and ? or whatever ..is this the right way to do it?
#6VFL
Old 08-11-2020, 01:01 PM   #771
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
What about after 1st and 10..pause it, turn it off. Do you run a play i.g. on 2nd and ? with it off and then turn it on for 3rd and ? or whatever ..is this the right way to do it?
I do not know if this is the "right" or "wrong answer" .... I have simply been turning it "off" before the kickoff of the second half, and back "on" after the first play from scrimmage that ensues. To me, this has considerably stopped any of the falling off the CPU typically sees in the 2nd half, while not being a dramatic thing where i'm pausing the game every six minutes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2020, 01:07 PM   #772
Rookie

Played about 30 minutes of gametime last night using these sliders for the first time.

Have to say, its fantastic. First time I ever toyed with sliders on NCAA. The running game...SO much better. Feels so much better, more responsive. Even though its on Heisman in a way its a bit easier because things make more sense when I'm reading blocks and my RB acceleration feels better.

Passing...I LOVE that an 85 QB misfires a pass every now and then. Drops are great. I hit a big pass and it really did have that boost to a "big play" feel.

Penalties are cool but so far I've had too many facemasks (3 in 2 quarters), might turn it down a bit if it keeps occurring but could just be a coincidence.

As far as people afraid of the "User Catch" I'm pretty much a novice at User Catchers as a WR. I haven't had a problem catching, even had the AI WR leap and do a one-hand grab so its not like the AI WR is suddenly going to drop everything.

The momentum changes, the pacing, the player differential all made the game even more fun!
Old 08-11-2020, 04:46 PM   #773
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
I do not know if this is the "right" or "wrong answer" .... I have simply been turning it "off" before the kickoff of the second half, and back "on" after the first play from scrimmage that ensues. To me, this has considerably stopped any of the falling off the CPU typically sees in the 2nd half, while not being a dramatic thing where i'm pausing the game every six minutes

Just played a game and it was solid. Did what you said and it was competitive to the end. Georgia 16 Clemson 7. I lost, but I will say this, it was competitive and that's what matters in the end. Love these sliders. Plus nice tip, thanks!

Will say this I wasn't sure when the fatigue on actually took effect seeing they were in a hurry up after the first down.
#6VFL

Last edited by JustinT86; 08-11-2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:03 AM   #774
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Love everything here.
But I'm working on the custom stadium sounds. And some of them are just not detailed enough on where they should be placed.
Like for Missouri, it's not detailed on where "give a cheer mizz" goes. And i can't find online where it goes either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2020, 05:56 PM   #775
Rookie

OVR: 2

For the stadium sounds, does the disc have to be burned as an audio cd or a mp3 cd?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2020, 07:10 PM   #776
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanelee07
Sorry for the double post (not sure how to edit) but from what I see on the first page, next to "Game Speed" it says "ON."
Jkits, I'd like to say thank you for revitalizing this game for me. I'd also like to bump this because I'm currently on very slow and it feels decent, but I'm not sure if there's a better setting to have game speed on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »