Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2018, 01:59 PM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Absolutely man! I'm sitting at 4-4 in my new dynasty with Purdue. I think I'm going to do a few slider tweaks based around the most effective attributes in the game...will keep ya posted

Yes, please do. I'm sitting at 5-4 now. I have another question for you though. It seems when I play at #6 Georgia, I lose by 3 (w/ UL-Monroe) and can move the ball and can stop them almost without trying. Then later on in the season I play New Mexico St (74, 73, 74) and they just run up and down my defense, and my qb can't get warmed up and throws the ball right to their safety and lose a game like that, when my ratings are higher OVR. I want to get blown out at #6 Georgia, and have a battle with other teams that aren't great. Does this happen to you? it seems backwards to me...maybe just the video game aspect that tries to keep the game close. Wondering if you notice anything similar to that, or anything you do to combat it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 10:29 AM   #266
Rookie

I was getting really frustrated with the passing and running with these sliders until i started reading this thread. I'm playing with the Canes and their QB's THA in the high 70's so it makes sense why their throws are all over the place. Though i did play against Clemson and Rosier had a lights out game and i pulled out the win. But the following game he was terrible and i've learned why after going through this thread.

My other issue is the running. My RB's feel slow. can't even pull away from backside DL's on FCS teams so i'm tweaking that till i find a more natural feel.

Outside of those issues I'm really liking the sliders. thanks for your effort
Old 06-27-2018, 10:39 AM   #267
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm80
I was getting really frustrated with the passing and running with these sliders until i started reading this thread. I'm playing with the Canes and their QB's THA in the high 70's so it makes sense why their throws are all over the place. Though i did play against Clemson and Rosier had a lights out game and i pulled out the win. But the following game he was terrible and i've learned why after going through this thread.

My other issue is the running. My RB's feel slow. can't even pull away from backside DL's on FCS teams so i'm tweaking that till i find a more natural feel.

Outside of those issues I'm really liking the sliders. thanks for your effort
Whats crazy is im doing an update for the USER running game. I feel ya, im kinda tired of a sluggish RB myself. But with the passing game, it definitely creates an overhaul for the USER. You have to really pick your spots well, warm up QBs who are lower rated. Check back around early August, slider adjustments will be updated. Thanks for playing with these bro!
Old 06-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #268
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKEjcl41
Yes, please do. I'm sitting at 5-4 now. I have another question for you though. It seems when I play at #6 Georgia, I lose by 3 (w/ UL-Monroe) and can move the ball and can stop them almost without trying. Then later on in the season I play New Mexico St (74, 73, 74) and they just run up and down my defense, and my qb can't get warmed up and throws the ball right to their safety and lose a game like that, when my ratings are higher OVR. I want to get blown out at #6 Georgia, and have a battle with other teams that aren't great. Does this happen to you? it seems backwards to me...maybe just the video game aspect that tries to keep the game close. Wondering if you notice anything similar to that, or anything you do to combat it.
Hey man, sorry im just now getting back to ya...

Unfortunately that's the issue with the game, and ultimately why i made my own sliders. Its got to do with something that we have no control over. But I'll take any competition from the CPU, whether its UGA or GA State lol
Old 06-27-2018, 02:51 PM   #269
Rookie

That's an excellent point!! Any challenge whatsoever is well received.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:41 AM   #270
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Whats crazy is im doing an update for the USER running game. I feel ya, im kinda tired of a sluggish RB myself. But with the passing game, it definitely creates an overhaul for the USER. You have to really pick your spots well, warm up QBs who are lower rated. Check back around early August, slider adjustments will be updated. Thanks for playing with these bro!
My only real complaint is around the sluggish running backs. I’ll be interested to see if you can improve this while maintaining the difficulty.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:58 AM   #271
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimeTimmyJim
My only real complaint is around the sluggish running backs. I’ll be interested to see if you can improve this while maintaining the difficulty.
Yep, mentioned above that those will be the improvements being updated to the set soon. So far its looking/feeling really good!... Thanks bro!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2018, 02:49 PM   #272
Rookie

Quote:
Yep, mentioned above that those will be the improvements being updated to the set soon. So far its looking/feeling really good!... Thanks bro!
i boosted RB ability to 100 and it was like on skates. lowered it to 50 at the moment and I'm enjoying it. I also boosted USER pass block a bit. The reason for that is it seemed every team i played had an All American defensive front.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »