Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2020, 02:47 PM   #793
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerVeliz24
Been using these for years. I’m on year 15 of my penn st dynasty and won’t use any other sliders
Thank you sir!
Old 09-07-2020, 02:48 PM   #794
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulaneGreenWave
Do these sliders produce realistic games for a CPU vs CPU simulation?
Didn't make these for CPU v CPU, nor have i tested them to work for this mode.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:34 PM   #795
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerob
Funny thing is I just started using these sliders and they are supposed to be harder than mine but my defense is actually shutting down the computer like nobody’s business. Took me a long time to be a good at defense but I have finally learned to tackle and pursue and I am just shutting down the computer with these sliders. I use to have the CPU accuracy at 25 and that maybe is the difference but who knows. Anyone else crushing the computer on defense with these sliders? And I’m not a great player by any means and I don’t play online
I will kind of echo this.

First, thank you for the hard work in putting these sliders together.

I started playing this game for the first time in about 2 years. I played about 5 games with a Wyoming dynasty and 8 games in a UGA dynasty.

Offense feels great. Definitely challenging, but it still feels realistic.

Up until last night I would say that defense was overly suffocating.
In my Wyoming dynasty, I didn't add any power houses to the schedule, but all 5 of my opponents have been of a similar skill level. I'm averaging about 22 ppg on offense, but I'm 5-0 thanks to being able just get so many offensive opportunities because my defense forces so many 3 and outs.

In my UGA dynasty, I changed my opener to Ohio State, and I played LSU in week 4. Now Georgia obviously has a really good defense, but those 2 opponents combined for 3 points. Through my first 6 games I was winning like 45-7 every game, even when committing a bunch of offensive turnovers.

Last night my defense went from a brick wall with spikes to a knife cutting through hot butter. Nothing I did could slow their passing attacks until they got to the red zone. Part of it was them exploiting the option, but they just always had a receiver open or hit something in tight coverage.

Im wondering if maybe the 32 threshold is contributing to the suffocating defense.

One thing that has been kind of annoying are the wild over throws that occasionally pop up. It might just be something that I have to deal with, seeing the qb throw it literally 20 yards in front of a crossing route while in a clean pocket... Not sure if this is just something that is going yo happen with these sliders or I'm doing something wrong. I appreciate the normal bad throws, but on top of those I get 2 or 3 of these crazy throws every game.

Sent from my S10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2020, 08:29 AM   #796
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone have ideas to keep stats realistic without 20-30 yard overthrows. In my current game, I'm 4-13 and have had to run screens just to get the 4 completions. QB can't even complete basic slant routes or anything. All passes have been short yardage and he throws out of bounds by a mile or just lobs it. It's killing me.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:05 AM   #797
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
Anyone have ideas to keep stats realistic without 20-30 yard overthrows. In my current game, I'm 4-13 and have had to run screens just to get the 4 completions. QB can't even complete basic slant routes or anything. All passes have been short yardage and he throws out of bounds by a mile or just lobs it. It's killing me.
Either turn QB acc back to 10, or warm up your qb by completing a few short passes first. That helps longer throws become more accurate
Old 09-22-2020, 10:40 AM   #798
Rookie

OVR: 5

On a different note, I’m liking the changes these sliders have brought me. I have lost more games with these in one year than in a previous dynasty over 5 years. It’s awesome!! But, I like to take my players into Madden. And if you think NCAA is easy on Heisman, try Madden 25 on All Madden. Cake!! So, I am wondering if J-Kit did any Madden 25 sliders as well, or is there a set that gets Madden to play like his sliders get NCAA to play??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2020, 12:48 PM   #799
Rookie

These are awesome man. I've never posted in this thread, but I'm currently running with a blend of the "old" set (for human running game), and the "new" set (for CPU running game and human passing game), and I love it. I had to house rule limit some money plays out still, but I really enjoy these!
Old 09-24-2020, 09:53 PM   #800
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Hey J-Kits.. Was wondering if you are planning on updating your sliders? Because it says Alpha set on the front page.

But I’m still loving the set so far! They are almost perfect right now to me but yeah was just wondering bro.

Thanks for making this game awesome again!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »