Home

Question for all you guru slider guys

This is a discussion on Question for all you guru slider guys within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2017, 11:22 PM   #1
Rookie

switch8's Arena

OVR: 0
Question for all you guru slider guys

ok so ive been testing sliders auto subs like hardcore trying to figure something out and its gotten to where it makes my brain hurt cuz it doesnt make any sence what so ever so here it is

how come a team that is lower rated examples i used Uab and Bama all the oline stamina rating avg is around 78 for both uab and bama but yet playing with uab by late 3rd and 4th quarter you can get this picture below but with p5 schools like bama for me anyways they hardly ever go the light yellow as in tired 4min drive seems to show a big tireness effect but yet with p5 schools ive went 9min drives to test it and the oline doesnt get even close to this

so thoughts ideas or is the auto sub stamina system just beyond broken so that it funtions properly no matter the teams i even considered the coach perks for boosted stamina but in this case both teams oc have the perk so that cant be the diffrence so what is ok just a ramble after this has me just dumbfounded any feedback would be appreicated !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3208.jpg (595.7 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3209.jpg (597.6 KB, 108 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2017, 01:16 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Question for all you guru slider guys

Assuming Alabama's lineman are better in most individual categories and in OVR than UAB's lineman, my best guess would be that it requires less energy for stronger/higher skilled players to perform. These other guys know way more about it than I do though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »